babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average

I take it the stream is not working tonight?!

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: I take it the stream is not working tonight?!
Just recording on stream tonight again. Is this the end of web stream?Sad
11-07-2009 22:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scouser28 Offline
Senior Poster

yeah thats happen to me since i got the new IE.

I try to enter my number but blank screen it is.
12-07-2009 09:08
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Just a recording tonight again!! Is Babeworld stream a Dead DuckSadSadSadSadSad
12-07-2009 21:24
bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

SOCATOA Wrote:Just a recording tonight again!! Is Babeworld stream a Dead DuckSadSadSadSadSad

It sure looks that way, doesn't it? How many days now of the prerecorded loop? Nice to see classic footage of Vixen trying to knock her teeth out from the inside with a huge dildo, but that's not the point.

It all seems strange, what with Eva's sudden announcement of no longer being part of the show (and stranger still, with her subsequent appearance on the next morning's chat lounge), the lack of a live feed from that point on and the lack of any kind of explanation (even from the girls themselves).

I mean, what's the point in even having a website, that you advertise on the TV screen, when the webstream was the only real active feature of the site? To view 'galleries' of girls that haven't worked for Babeworld in years? I think not.

Considering that Babeworld now have girls that we all know would be awesome on the live stream (Candy, Tammy to name but 2), I find it hard to understand why they're letting it die on it's arse like this (if that's the intention).

We, the paying customers, demand an explanation as to what's going on. We're always right, you know. Says so.
13-07-2009 00:57
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Babeworld stream seems to be on way out. Girls reluctant to talk about it. Noticed last night that babeworld wives showed recording of Flo for some time after 10.30pm. Babeworld are expensive at £1.50p per min, they should look to Sexstation at 75p per min, always busy and great girls too. Might be just me but most of the girls on babeworld seem reluctant to do stream show! Sexstation girls bare all, open leg shots etc, not many babeworld girls willing to do that. What is the answer, 75p per min and busy or £1.50 per min and few calls, Think on Babeworld!! PS hope this is not the end of stream, Babeworld have lots of great girls, Summer, Rachel, Ali Tammy, Kaytee,etc. Time for a rethink Babeworld, you can turn it round.Smile
13-07-2009 09:54
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Another night of recording with no explanation, seem`s customer care isnt on Babeworld agenda. Very poorSad
13-07-2009 22:25
scorpion Offline
Senior Poster

Its a shame, I do miss Eva
13-07-2009 22:40
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Anyone from Babewatch reading this care to tell us whats going on with stream. Still advertising stream on the phonelines!!!
14-07-2009 08:36
Romez Offline
Junior Poster

Its getting ridiculous now, BW need to realise that there are people who actually still want to watch the web show.

My guess would be that the girls dont enjoy doing the web show because it always seems to ever be Summer or Angela.

They should get more girls to do it as they have loads of different girls on the TV show or hire girls exclusively for the web show. Also maybe start doing 2 girl shows, as that night with Eva and Candy was one of the first shows i saw but it was also the best. Ever since then i haven't seen Candy back on.
14-07-2009 12:54
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(14-07-2009 12:54 )Romez Wrote:  Its getting ridiculous now, BW need to realise that there are people who actually still want to watch the web show.

My guess would be that the girls dont enjoy doing the web show because it always seems to ever be Summer or Angela.

They should get more girls to do it as they have loads of different girls on the TV show or hire girls exclusively for the web show. Also maybe start doing 2 girl shows, as that night with Eva and Candy was one of the first shows i saw but it was also the best. Ever since then i haven't seen Candy back on.

Yeah, 2 girl show`s are hot!! Just wish they wouldnt keep the fans in the dark!!!
15-07-2009 13:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV