Poll: What do you think of Elite TV so far?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 65.34% 115 65.34%
Above average for a babe channel 18.18% 32 18.18%
Average 13.64% 24 13.64%
Below average for a babe channel 1.70% 3 1.70%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 1.14% 2 1.14%
Total 176 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

What is your opinion of Elite TV?

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: What is your opinion of Elite TV?
Scotsman Wrote:It's up there as one of the best.

The nighttime roster is fantastic and the recent acquisition of Emily was a big signing as well as some fresher girls like Gemma and TJ although it seems we've seen less of these types of girls since the big Bang Babes influx. I think a mix is good.

The daytime roster is solid although relatively small. More Holly James would be a good thing as she's gorgeous and seems in her element during the day, definately not the same girl who was once so terrible at night. Carmen, Michelle and Vikki are all great but a couple more babes wouldn't hurt just to offer some variation.

As far as calling in goes, which is the main aim of any channel, Elite are pretty damn good. The connection time is a lot quicker than any other channel other than TVX who have that great skip option. I've never had any problems with a poor line or getting disconnected either which is good.

My only suggestions would be get a few more girls in to mix it up a bit and maybe get some brighter sets as sometimes it all seems a bit too dark. Also, the daytime girls are pushing the picture messaging thing to the point where talking to them can be a chore as every topic leads back to 'Send me your picture...'. I also HATE getting sent Elite TV text messages that are costing me about £1 a pop just because I rang the show, things like that are going to turn people away.

For a guy that has a lack of wit or intelligence he makes some good points. Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
30-05-2009 22:31
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed