lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Set Design(s)
^
They either:-
A) Probably got a few flogged by Del Boy on the cheap
OR
B) Mr P did a late night raid on the local IKEA warehouse lol

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2023 22:33 by lovebabes56.)
30-11-2023 22:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2023 21:38 )Jimmyhazell1984 Wrote:  The latest Babestation sets look like some 70 and 80s furniture shop were having a stock sale.
Have been making that point for ages too (hence the thread to get other opinions)! The sets at BS look like they have been taken from a life size game of cluedo!! Who killed who in the study, or who clocked who with a bin in the alleyway, or even, which LOT is in the garage you chose blind from one of those god awful 'game' shows?? Xpanded are much better, but they too have a worse set now than in the past
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2023 22:49 by hornball.)
30-11-2023 22:32
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

Nothing will ever beat RLC, they were the goat. Especially when the babes would wear themed outifts for each set. E.g. Dannii Harwood as the sexy secretary in the office or leather dress for the BDSM room.

This is not taking into account Brian’s figures.
30-11-2023 23:41
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2023 22:32 )hornball Wrote:  Have been making that point for ages too (hence the thread to get other opinions)! The sets at BS look like they have been taken from a life size game of cluedo!! Who killed who in the study, or who clocked who with a bin in the alleyway, or even, which LOT is in the garage you chose blind from one of those god awful 'game' shows?? Xpanded are much better, but they too have a worse set now than in the past

No point in 'better' sets for me if the XP babes can only sit or lie down on them. I could only dream of Michelle Moist standing and gyrating her arse on XP like she can do on BS now. Would love to see Maria Smith do the same too Big Grin

I judge a set by its persuasion to move around on it, standing, walking, crouching, crawling and lying on the floor as well as sitting and lying on it too. With that respect the BS main studio sets, especially the alleyway, still trump despite the dilapidated condition of them.

IF the babe can be bothered to that is Important
01-12-2023 00:00
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(01-12-2023 00:00 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(30-11-2023 22:32 )hornball Wrote:  Have been making that point for ages too (hence the thread to get other opinions)! The sets at BS look like they have been taken from a life size game of cluedo!! Who killed who in the study, or who clocked who with a bin in the alleyway, or even, which LOT is in the garage you chose blind from one of those god awful 'game' shows?? Xpanded are much better, but they too have a worse set now than in the past

No point in 'better' sets for me if the XP babes can only sit or lie down on them. I could only dream of Michelle Moist standing and gyrating her arse on XP like she can do on BS now. Would love to see Maria Smith do the same too Big Grin

I judge a set by its persuasion to move around on it, standing, walking, crouching, crawling and lying on the floor as well as sitting and lying on it too. With that respect the BS main studio sets, especially the alleyway, still trump despite the dilapidated condition of them.

IF the babe can be bothered to that is Important
I guess it is different strokes etc. I personally prefer that xpanded are about proper interaction as if the caller was with the girl in question (no acrobatic performances gyrating or otherwise) - Honeys 'grind' and the models adopting the 'spooning' position is much more appealing - than almost positions by numbers at BS 1. do this 2. do that 3. step repeat etc - predictable so predictable! Like I say preferences.

NB Only caveat - the desk!! not sure it adds much at xtv
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023 19:28 by hornball.)
01-12-2023 19:19
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2023 23:41 )Norman Beige Wrote:  Nothing will ever beat RLC, they were the goat. Especially when the babes would wear themed outifts for each set. E.g. Dannii Harwood as the sexy secretary in the office or leather dress for the BDSM room.
That is not a bad shout! Themed outfits aside which I am not into personally! Such nights though, nurses uniform, secretary etc are few in number these days!
01-12-2023 19:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

KerrAvon got it pretty much spot on.
It is the freedom to move around and exhibit a range of poses and positions that really gets the pulse racing and heart beating faster.
A set that allows for that is key.
If it can be combined with a bit of luxury and fit into a theme for a stint even better.

The trouble is though that all the points I made in post 7 still stand. The channels have no desire to invest in new sets.
It has long since been deemed not worth their while.

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2023 18:55 by Snooks.)
24-12-2023 18:40
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

RLC had the best outfits, the best sets and the best streaming quality. IMO And a lot of hot babes. Shame they went under.
26-12-2023 02:40
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The new BS shower set is miles better than the old one.

I love babes with brown nipples
09-03-2024 08:33
Charlemagne Offline

I like this balloon set which they used for Angell Delight last night

[Image: image-A64B_66080B37.jpg]

30-03-2024 13:55