babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat, Caps and Vids
She looks a bit moody sometimes, i like her body though, you've got to feel sorry for S66 the occasional talent they bring through quickly goes to BS, anyway within a few shows she'll either be topless/naked or she'll go back to days
20-05-2019 02:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

Outstanding. Absolutely beautiful
20-05-2019 04:18
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well she looks amazing in those caps. Could be a big hit if she really went topless. Those boobs look bloody amazing. Still early days but if she’s still non topless non nipple showing in a few weeks chances are she won’t carry on. I mean she’s not a shy vestal virgin after all so this is just confusing.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2019 15:15 by babefan2012.)
20-05-2019 11:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(20-05-2019 02:50 )Joey 27 Wrote:  She looks a bit moody sometimes, i like her body though, you've got to feel sorry for S66 the occasional talent they bring through quickly goes to BS, anyway within a few shows she'll either be topless/naked or she'll go back to days

Totally agree with you, girls at bs who don't show boob on nights never last, if she doesn't take the opportunity to go fully topless soon then she will be back to the obscurity of the daytime webshow by the end of next month, i really hope that doesn't happen as she could be excellent on nights if she wants to be,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-05-2019 11:16
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(20-05-2019 11:16 )winsaw Wrote:  
(20-05-2019 02:50 )Joey 27 Wrote:  She looks a bit moody sometimes, i like her body though, you've got to feel sorry for S66 the occasional talent they bring through quickly goes to BS, anyway within a few shows she'll either be topless/naked or she'll go back to days

Totally agree with you, girls at bs who don't show boob on nights never last, if she doesn't take the opportunity to go fully topless soon then she will be back to the obscurity of the daytime webshow by the end of next month, i really hope that doesn't happen as she could be excellent on nights if she wants to be,

Probably a confidence issue as she had a see through bra on on her first night last week
20-05-2019 11:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ think u could be right mate, i really hope she can get her confidence up as i think she looks amazing and really do want her to make it on nights, she could be a star at bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-05-2019 12:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Still early days for Clara on nights, I’m willing to give her more time

Piper Niven Superfan
20-05-2019 12:50
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think its shyness judging from the pervcamBig Laugh

If you compare her night/tease show to that of Jamie on S66 it was night and day. Good energy, lots of positions (Clara is very flexible), changes of outfit and very smiley (those lips can do nothing but naturally pout so don't get the looking a bit sullen!!).

There were quite a few slips later in the evening (when I was trying to watch GOT and failing because of Clara) which suggests a few more shows and we'll be boobs out.

Personally I don't want girls just to get the boobs out straight away; love a bit of tease as long as it doesn't get to Paige Tyler lengthsRolleyes

Great show for me
20-05-2019 13:44
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

(20-05-2019 13:44 )hairbald Wrote:  There were quite a few slips later in the evening (when I was trying to watch GOT and failing because of Clara) which suggests a few more shows and we'll be boobs out.

Ha!
I was doing the same thing. Clara was better than the final, but moving on.

Personally, I think Clara is fantastic. Her body is incredible. She teased perfectly and had plenty of callers, despite not being totally topless. For someone who has just started doing nights I think she's been great.

I don't get the 'moody' take at all. She smiles a lot when she's on the phone. She just has a sultry pout, not moody. She's not a robot. No one smiles all the time. I don't. We smile when we have a reason too.

It isn't appropriate to tell a women or anyone to smile more. Asking or expecting someone to smile more isn't going to make them, it certainly wouldn't encourage me to smile, because someone else thinks I should. (This is not a dig or personal attack on anyone. Just food for thought). Smile

I think Clara is a fantastic addition to nights. I think she's getting edgier and more comfortable with each show. I look forward to seeing do more night shifts.
20-05-2019 15:12
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

She took her bra off about 4ish and when she bent over she had a lovely pair
20-05-2019 15:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV