babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Mila Amora BS nights - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Jessica Evelyn BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
I really don't know what's going on with her, for me her shows are going backwards,
Every show she does she seams to be more covered up,
Taylor who started the same time on nights is now doing full boob out shows yet not a sign of that happening here,
Think the question needs asking is it bs stopping her or is she just not interested in doing a proper night show,
She doesn't seam to be asking the producer during the show if she can show as many girls have in the past, she's not in outfits where her boobs can slip out like Bella dose,
Hopefully I am wrong but the signs are not look good at the moment

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2018 12:34 by winsaw.)
03-03-2018 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(03-03-2018 12:33 )winsaw Wrote:  I really don't know what's going on with her, for me her shows are going backwards,
Every show she does she seams to be more covered up,
Taylor who started the same time on nights is now doing full boob out shows yet not a sign of that happening here,
Think the question needs asking is it bs stopping her or is she just not interested in doing a proper night show,
She doesn't seam to be asking the producer during the show if she can show as many girls have in the past, she's not in outfits where her boobs can slip out like Bella dose,
Hopefully I am wrong but the signs are not look good at the moment
and to prove the willingness to reveal all provided theres more money involved shes now completely naked on morning broadcast !and yes I have paid the pervcam charge and shes certainly got a top class body.
09-03-2018 10:27
winsaw Offline

What the hell is she on nights, she clearly is making no effort to show any boob,
She started the same time as Taylor who shows ever show now so why has she not been asking like Taylor must have , also if bs are restricted her why she not in the sort of outfits Bella used to where so she can slip out all the time, again it smacks of her not trying to show like other girls who have been restricted have,
She should just move to days where she will be happy, and let a girl who is comfortable and more importantly wants to do proper night shows have the shift's,,

15-03-2018 13:29
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I think it could be maybe she prefers it. She could just be taking time to adjust to nights as well. But considering the vain seems to be BS hold them back so god knows. If it’s BS holding her back then she’s obviously not really fighting to break free, considering Bella has worn outfits constantly even whilst restricted that at least hint and slip. But as I’ve said who knows.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
15-03-2018 17:05
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

[split] Jessica Evelyn BSD - Chat, Caps and Vids
Very good nightshow from Jessica last night I thought (well in the brief time I was watching her last night on Babecall 2)
15-03-2018 17:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Time to lose the thong, Jessica. Bare bum time okeeday?

AKA Lara Croft
21-03-2018 02:23
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

first time seeing jessica tonight & wow she is stunnig from top to bottom. hope we get to know that body a lot better over time but i'll be a fan regardless
21-03-2018 04:53
winsaw Offline

What is going on with her, Evey show she dose seams worse than the one before,
I am sure it started with bs restricting her but now it looks more and more she is restricting herself,
All the girls who started on nights the same time or later are now showing boob, so clearly she is not asking to show and if she is the only one bs are restricting then she's making no effort with her outfits always in stuff that her boobs can't can fall out of,
I don't like to criticise girls for no boob since the Jasmin info but it's the fact she don't seam to be trying to get them out,
If as some have said she's not happy with how they look then she should just say on days, be happy not put her self though a night show she's not enjoying,
She's back again tonight eventhough there are 3 lovely girls on the day show today who all get there boobs out, really not expecting anything other than a terrible show again,

(This post was last modified: 21-03-2018 13:48 by winsaw.)
21-03-2018 13:48
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Caught a small glance last night, she doesn’t seem overly comfortable on nights. If she self conscious of her boobs then stay on days. It seems an ambiguous rule BS have set with these non boobs shows, with Chloe and Jasmine they were probably stopped from doing it but eventually pestered to go topless but Jessica seems to be firmly in the her choice category.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
21-03-2018 14:37
winsaw Offline

i decided to ask Jessica about her night shows on twitter to see if she would shed some light on her night shows,
and much to my surprise she was happy to, and explained what shes doing on nights and came across very well,

here what she said

[Image: jessica_997.jpg]

[Image: jessica_998.jpg]

good of her to confirm that its her chose not to show at the moment but that she is planing to in the future,
also good to know she is enjoying nights and the reason she is not always looking happy is she gets a lot of dom calls,
sounds like shes getting the minutes at the moment form her tease shows so guess she will be doing more nights,
now i know all shes doing is tease shows what i see on tv is not so strange wish BS would have come out at the start, as would have given her the stick,
i will now wait for the night shows to come, hopefully not to long to wait,
she did do some flashing lastnight so fingers crossed

[Image: jessica_999.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2018 16:07 by winsaw.)
22-03-2018 16:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV