babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tegan Jade - BS Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Tegan Jade - BS Days Chat & Discussion (Only)
Apologies for the following drunken rant but...

If Tegan doesn't want her shows to be recorded by "freeloaders" like CheekyKev and then put online.

Then she should do only PPV shows on BSCams like Annie Bullah, Cali Garcia, Kandi Kay, Lilly Roma and Emma C.

Some of the men that freeload and record her shows all day everyday and then put them online, might be trying gain that babe more punters or share it with their wank buddies.

Or might only have that as their only hobby, or only option in life to sexually interact with women and spend their benefit money on babes.

Some punters spend their time during work or with families to spend money putting themselves into debt on their favourite babes instead.

Some punters might be still be young virgins, in unhappy relationships, recently divorced or lonely pensioners.

Or think if they might get to meet a babe in real life and fuck them or end up in a relationship with them if they spend enough money.

All of her fans aren't findom paypigs that want to pay to call, perv, private, buzz, send her money, buy her stuff, pay her bills and sign up to her onlyfans.

The way she's mentioned other babes in her twitter recording shows rant makes me think that her views are popular amongst most babes.

And I fear that BS will eventually create another way to make us spend more money on shows or put up FTA and chatbox restrictions.

I'm sure if Tegan she politely asked for her shows to now longer be recorded and then put online, then her fans would stop.

She'd probably want us to pay her to politely ask and then pay again get an answer first though Bounce

I love babes with brown nipples
11-06-2023 03:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2023 03:03 )ryuken Wrote:  Snip

Not to sure what Kev gets out of recording her whole show...

Surely just taking a screenshot of her on her mobile would be good enough laugh Wink
11-06-2023 06:35
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

The follow-up…

“Imagine … thinking we give a fuck about you.”

Wow. Kinda feels like she said the quiet bit out loud!
11-06-2023 23:07
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

As I've mentioned before Tegan knows she's attractive and milks it for all it'd worth which I can kinda understand. It's a limited shelf life if you don't play the game right?
However, her attitude will put her on a very fast crash and burn if she maintains this.

I think this recent post of hers has highlighted a stereotype of guys that call and sub to pages as, lonely, creepy men. I'm sure many are, but there are also many that are not. She just doesn't want to seem to understand this and rather than accept people calling her out, she labels everyone the same.

On a side note, I happened to see a vid of her on tiktok in Barca and well...let's just say she wanted to appear like she appreciated the city but had no idea what she was on about.
24-06-2023 09:10
bairy Offline
Senior Poster

Obviously she's not a pleasant person, and is boring on screen (I am particularly amused when she gets a £50 tip and manages to type a few letters before going back to ignoring everyone).
But she's still making plenty of money it seems. She isn't stupid that's for sure.

Right now she's on a three week holiday.
If you look at the wishtender, her rent is £1000 a month and she seems to own a 100 grand range rover which has 3 grand left on it.
Then from twitter there's the £10 starbucks, the £115 hair, the botox, the £80 clothes.

I don't know how much commission BS take, I do know OF take 20% last I looked, and she has to pay tax on her bit.
05-09-2023 16:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV