cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hannah Elizabeth - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only)

nowaymate Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hannah Elizabeth - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps & Vids
i stayed up last night to see a glimpse of something more than usual from the stunning Hannah only to find less on show than her earlier show i gave up at 11.5pm thought there might be something on show as she not shy and has lots pic on her thread topless
EXTENDED DAYTIME the most obscure phrase ever invented pinning all my hopes for better things on stacey robyn for her show soon in the hope of little more female flesh not sure anyone will agree with me but just wanted to say
06-03-2015 10:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(06-03-2015 01:47 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  Another daytime extra...

But it's not their fault nor hers. Callers are to blame, wasting their money this way...
Huh

Well done, S66. Keep going like this!

Please, take me back to 2010, a time when nightshows were nightshows and daytimes were tease shows: a time when callers were more clever than now and didn't waste their money for nothing.

In 2010 if a girl had put on this show after 10pm, i dont think she would have lasted the night. Say £20 to get a girl to show her pantys after midnight, wow must be some fanboys. the babe show decline goes onSadSad
06-03-2015 11:13
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

I think people are missing the point of these shows. They are an opportunity for guys to phone up and talk dirty to a daytime girl who might not be ready to take her clothes off on tv yet. Not for people who don't phone, and just want to look. I doubt if they have much interest in what they think.
06-03-2015 11:43
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

gorg girl is Hannah,but very poor show,no movement,didnt even tease or do anything,more declining of the babeshow era me thinksTongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
06-03-2015 11:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(06-03-2015 11:43 )nikk18 Wrote:  I think people are missing the point of these shows. They are an opportunity for guys to phone up and talk dirty to a daytime girl who might not be ready to take her clothes off on tv yet. Not for people who don't phone, and just want to look. I doubt if they have much interest in what they think.

I was under the impression that the 'extended dayshows' are clean chat only...

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-03-2015 12:12
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Maybe with some girls, who only go to ten oclock, but any girls who go past that, in my experience will talk dirty. I don't think theyd get any calls at that time if they didn't.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 13:09 by nikk18.)
06-03-2015 13:08
Vegas Offline
Junior Poster

(06-03-2015 13:08 )nikk18 Wrote:  Maybe with some girls, who only go to ten oclock, but any girls who go past that, in my experience will talk dirty. I don't think theyd get any calls at that time if they didn't.

I called Hannah earlier in the day to ask if she would be talking dirty an she was clear that she would not be!
I uestioned the theory of clean chat to 12 midnight but she claimed that some guys simply wanna chat 'normally' even if there are topless girls on the other channels at the same time for the same price
This whole tactic by s66 i ridiculous imo
06-03-2015 13:33
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I have no problem with Tease hours at all, but not a fan of these day shows at night. No progression, and very boring to watch. Shame would have loved to see Hannah do a proper tease hour.....annoyed
06-03-2015 15:01
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The caps above show her with her skirt pulled up, which is not consistent with it being a daytime show, but Vegas tells us that it was strictly daytime chat, so is it any wonder viewers are geting confused about the rules.
06-03-2015 15:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Hannah's extended show last night was alright myself. Liked her sexy secretary outfit and she moved around a fair bit including some very nice flashes of her arse

As for these extended day shows/tease shows in general. Think some are dirty chat (Cara Brett and Lucy-Anne) and others aren't. Also sometimes the daybabe will go topless (cara brett, emma c and fernanda) I personally don't have a problem with them and think s66 will be carrying on doing them for a while yet as whatever daybabe is doing it seems to be pretty much always busy on the phone

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 15:16 by Rammyrascal.)
06-03-2015 15:15

gemma hiles