cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hannah Elizabeth - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only)

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hannah Elizabeth - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps & Vids
Personally I think they're just easing Hannah in slowly and eventually she'll do full tease shows Like Cara Brett or Fernanda. Maybe even going onto do full nightshows, only time will tell.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-03-2015 15:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Indeed only time will tell with Hannah, hope also that it is easing her in and eventually she'll do full tease shows like Cara Brett or Fernanda, possibly even full nights like Clare Richards

Piper Niven Superfan
06-03-2015 15:56
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(06-03-2015 15:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Thought Hannah's extended show last night was alright myself. Liked her sexy secretary outfit and she moved around a fair bit including some very nice flashes of her arse

As for these extended day shows/tease shows in general. Think some are dirty chat (Cara Brett and Lucy-Anne) and others aren't. Also sometimes the daybabe will go topless (cara brett, emma c and fernanda) I personally don't have a problem with them and think s66 will be carrying on doing them for a while yet as whatever daybabe is doing it seems to be pretty much always busy on the phone

Would you be happy if Victoria did a night show like Hannah's Rammy? Dont think so. Wonder if the day show girls are getting paid the night show rates. If not, a nice bonus for the channel. What next, 24hr day shows. Studio 66 must be thinking Christmas has come early. No chance of fines, all the girls being nice and safe. Still think this use of daygirls to fill in, is an expensive ( for the callers) con. Can just see, back from pub half cut at 2am, switch on, wow nice girl showing her nickers. Think i will call and have a chugTongue £10 later, sorry this is as much as i show, and i dont talk dirtySad Well fuck of Studio 66 its a conannoyedannoyed If its dayshow stuff then lets have a graphic saying this girl only does normal calls and doesnt go topless. Funny feeling you wont see Studio 66 doing that!!!!!
06-03-2015 17:10
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

I see that Hannah did not start till 4-00pm I wonder if she is going to
do a late shift ??? 2-4-1 with Cara ??? now that would be some thing!!!! Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

08-03-2015 18:39
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

She's dowm for a 10pm finish

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
08-03-2015 18:46
scouse1 Offline
Senior Poster

Was Hannah on after 10 last night?
21-03-2015 11:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah she was. seemed to be pretty busy last night

Piper Niven Superfan
21-03-2015 12:16
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

As long as punters are prepared to fork out their hard earned on these soft, oh dont i look lovely night shows, Studio 66 will milk it for all they can getSad Time this channel was investigated by trading standards, its conning punters, and getting away with it.
21-03-2015 12:28
tiger Offline
Junior Poster

why wasn't hannah on today thought she was on the schedule
05-04-2015 21:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Hannah E. is listed under Nights for 22.00 to 23.00 tease slot on Sunday.

She said from the off at 66 that she wouldn't be doing nights (on her first day's webcam IIRC). As she takes her top off on cam, I presumed it was the filth chat that was "not for her". However, now 66's Nights-lite seems to have changed her mind. bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-04-2015 20:49

gemma hiles