babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Simone Jay (Zoe Taylor) - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion (Only)

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Simone Jay (Zoe Taylor) - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion (Only)
(22-11-2019 20:01 )Don Tingley Wrote:  imagine being this stuck up. nobody can say a word in her chat now. even people asking polite questions about what she does in private, enquiring about what service she is offering, are having their questions deleted. they have to pay to have their questions answered. waste of space

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Had numerous chats with her in the past, always found there was an edge there that I wasn't keen on ...

though I understand the principle of the questions, a lot of girls are fed up with free chat modes on both channels, a lot of guys have absolutely no intention of paying for anything and just sit there trying to get there kicks off questions or asking girls to follow them on inst etc ..
22-05-2020 07:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(22-05-2020 07:20 )docutech Wrote:  a lot of guys have absolutely no intention of paying for anything and just sit there trying to get there kicks off questions or asking girls to follow them on inst etc ..

Yes but the experienced babes should be able to tell who's at it and block the individuals, rather than spoil it for everyone.

I've see Jess West do this. But even then she warns them first.
22-05-2020 08:52
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(22-05-2020 07:20 )docutech Wrote:  Had numerous chats with her in the past, always found there was an edge there that I wasn't keen on ...

She certainly has an attitude and almost a disdain for her customers/fans. Gorgeous and glamourous girl but I'd never call her. Every shift she's moaning
22-05-2020 11:16
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Looking fabulous again today all in black with those lovely looking tits almost bursting out!
24-05-2020 11:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV