Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Myspace Profiles

porky_ov_whe Offline
Banned

Myspace Profiles
Does any1 have a list of babes that have a myspace?, Supply a link for each if possible. Thnx
27-10-2008 00:30
Find all posts by this user
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

RE: Myspace Profiles
Here you go young man take your pick

http://www.hottestgirlsofmyspace.net/2008/10/

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
27-10-2008 00:56
porky_ov_whe Offline
Banned

I Cant find any of the bang babes myspaces on that website mate, i currently have hazel's myspace but would like lola's, Rochelle's (Babestation), Amanda Rendall (babestation), Jus any girl basically from bang babes, Sexstation and babestation. Plz Up my rep
27-10-2008 01:13
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Heres a link for you : myspace profiles

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
27-10-2008 01:22
crystal Pink Offline
Junior Poster

Hey hun if you have a couple of the girls my space may be easier to do a search though there friends and see what other girls they have in there friends list. easiest way of getting them. as i have noticed when you do a search for someone it never comes up unless you have the full link.

Good luck .

Crystal p
27-10-2008 12:34
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

That's very true Crystal, I've found the same thing exactly (more than once).
27-10-2008 12:37
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

crystal Pink Wrote:Hey hun if you have a couple of the girls my space may be easier to do a search though there friends and see what other girls they have in there friends list. easiest way of getting them. as i have noticed when you do a search for someone it never comes up unless you have the full link.

Good luck .

Crystal p

PORKY DEMANDS PUSSY PICS, HERE YOU ARE BABE NAKED WET PUSSY FOR PORKY!!!

You are way too kind Crystal, a simple search of his posts will reveal he contributes nothing yet makes demands for videos, pussy pics, forums, email addresses of models.

Like you, I have only been here a couple days but have quickly made myself familiar with the genuine posters, & there are some great people on here, well around 20 that post decent posts.

Porky just wants one thingPhotobucket so he can ------------------>Photobucket

Nothing wrong with a healthy appetite but disengage prick & engage brain once in a while & post something constructive Porky, before you get yourself banned, oops & then what will you do?----------------->Photobucket

No I'm not harsh, just honest.

Anyway, welcome aboard Crystal!

Sarah x

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2008 12:53 by Sarah.)
27-10-2008 12:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Sarah Wrote:
crystal Pink Wrote:Hey hun if you have a couple of the girls my space may be easier to do a search though there friends and see what other girls they have in there friends list. easiest way of getting them. as i have noticed when you do a search for someone it never comes up unless you have the full link.

Good luck .

Crystal p

PORKY DEMANDS PUSSY PICS, HERE YOU ARE BABE NAKED WET PUSSY FOR PORKY!!!

You are way too kind Crystal, a simple search of his posts will reveal he contributes nothing yet makes demands for videos, pussy pics, forums, email addresses of models.

Like you, I have only been here a couple days but have quickly made myself familiar with the genuine posters, & there are some great people on here, well around 20 that post decent posts.

Porky just wants one thingPhotobucket so he can ------------------>Photobucket

Nothing wrong with a healthy appetite but disengage prick & engage brain once in a while & post something constructive Porky, before you get yourself banned, oops & then what will you do?----------------->Photobucket

No I'm not harsh, just honest.

Anyway, welcome aboard Crystal!

Sarah x

sarah, your replies keep getting better and better!
keep it up hun.
[attachment=774]
27-10-2008 12:58
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Why thank you Sir, *Takes a Curtsey*

Although perhaps I have been too gentle with poor porky *rye smile*

Or maybe some may say to harsh. Either way, I deal with men week in, week out, oh the joys of working on the periphery of the Sex trade! Therefore I'm quite adverse to the odd subtle comment Photobucket (Although I have a penchant for a good kick in the bollocks hehe)

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
27-10-2008 13:09
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

I don't think I'll need reminding not to cross you, somehow...
27-10-2008 13:11
Thread Closed