Myspace Profiles

Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

RE: Myspace Profiles
Moi?

I really am an Angel....... Honest! Come here hunPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2008 13:31 by Sarah.)
27-10-2008 13:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sarah Offline

Um........

Thinks....

Gosh you really are clever & observant. Could it be because

*I'm a bloody foreigner & think differently?
*Because I really am male
*Maybe I'm a Tranny?
*Maybe if you're that observant you can eventually work out the answer

Darling, I can be whom ever you want me to be, whats your weakness?

Incidentally, I know who I am, I don't have to justify myself to anyone & enough people in the industry do know me ;-)

Oh & I have just had a telephone call from Nikki Lee, apparently there are some pictures on here she doesn't want on here-I haven't seen them so thought I would mention it.

There, I can justify me, how do I know you're not a woman? You do sound female on occasion ;-)

Anyone on here tell me who you are?

Sarah x

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
27-10-2008 15:06
Sarah Offline

Do I have a closed mind? Is my mind always made up? Am I intolerant of others who don't see life as I do?

Do I see all of life as black and white? Am I rigid and inflexible, unforgiving and unbending, somewhat fanatical in my beliefs about life?

Do I use fear, guilt, manipulation, coercion and shame as weapons to get others to act in ways I feel they should act?

Am I opposed to differing perspectives, points of view and ideas?Tongue

Sarah x

I Think - Therefore, I Am - Not

27-10-2008 19:54
rover Offline

O.K my brain just exploded this thread is waaaaaay to heavy for me Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2008 23:49 by rover.)
27-10-2008 23:45
Find all posts by this user
naughtyboy101 Offline
Junior Poster

Sarah, you've confused me already. Must be a woman! Big Grin

PS
here's a link to the Nikki Lee thread.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=742
27-10-2008 23:56
Sarah Offline

Quote:So many questions, so few answers.

If you are - not, you cannot think. Tongue

Now lets get back on topicRolleyes

You said "If you are - not, you cannot think"

Who is it really who controls what you think, feel, say and do? Who is it that really, really influences your choices and your decisions? How did you come to believe what you believe, how you feel and how you react and respond as you do to people, places, events and circumstances in your life - at work, at home, at play and in relationship?

How did you become known as: "the happy one", "the angry one", "the hard-nosed one", "the prejudiced one", "the political one", "the honest one", "the fearful one", "the risk-taker", "the selfish one", "the compassionate one", "the writer", "the artist", "the non-mathematical one", "the don't-go-into-law" one"?" How did you become the I am described in your phrase, "I am who i am, I think therefore I am"

How do you know who you really are??

Did you ask yourself the questions I listed in my post above? I hope so

By asking these questions and observing yourself, from outside yourself, you can begin to gain first-hand evidence of whose nodes and modules are on your motherboard.

And by asking these questions and observing yourself, from outside yourself, you can begin to gain first-hand evidence of whose nodes and modules are on your motherboard so you can consciously discern between:

·I think; therefore I am., and
·I think others' beliefs and thoughts; therefore I am who I think I am, which is not, in fact, me.

So, some questions for self-reflection are, and please ask yourself these.

·Choose a few of your deepest or strongest beliefs about work, life at home, play and relationships and ask yourself, "How did I actually come to have these beliefs?" "Do they really serve me well and bring me true and real happiness or a false happiness and false sense of security?"

· How have former bosses, politicians, the clergy, or TV and the media shaped my beliefs?

· Would others say I am open to opposing viewpoints?

· How did I come to have the beliefs I have around: money, career, friends, family, appearance, health, fun, love relationships, and spirituality?

·What stories about life at work, at home, at play and in relationship have I created based on my beliefs. Do my stories support my experience of fun, happiness, contentment and joy in my life? If not, do I prefer to keep my story to changing my belief? If so, why?

· Do I always need to be right?

· Am I gullible and easily deceived?

· Do I generally approach life with cynicism and scepticism?

· How well do I deal with change?

· When I listen to my inner judge and critic, whose voice do I most often hear (mother, father, primary caregiver, other)? What stories does that voice tell? And, are those stories true? Really?

· Do I consider myself to be a "free thinker? How did I arrive at this belief?

Or would you rather I adopt the thinking of a Bebo account owner, posting in text speak & the intellectuality of same?

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.
I'm crying."

Sarah

28-10-2008 00:27
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Bloody hell, Porkys thread took on a life of its own.

Well i guess there was no point wasting the forum space so why not make use of his thread.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2008 02:22 by mega79.)
28-10-2008 02:20
Sarah Offline

mega79 Wrote:Bloody hell, Porkys thread took on a life of its own.

Well i guess there was no point wasting the forum space so why not make use of his thread.

Sorry!Rolleyes

Better stop now & get back to normality, I get carried away & just got this NEGATIVE REP from Digital Dave

Quote:Digital Dave (3) - Last updated Today, 00:49

Negative: Don't trust this one. He/she is an absolute fucking psycho. Look at the reams of drivel she's posting tonight. Definitely someone trying to create a character.

Perhaps I shall put my Bebo head on Big Grin & stop playing with Yummy

psycho? I can live with thatBig Grin)))

28-10-2008 10:20
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Sarah ...your sexy when you argue...for a tranny lol
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2008 19:14 by BelfastBadBoy.)
28-10-2008 19:14
moron50 Away
Master Poster

I had a tranny once. A real go-er, absolutely filthy. Best damned van I ever owned.
29-10-2008 01:28
Thread Closed