babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Celeste with Toys tonight

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Celeste with Toys tonight
    [attachment=5064][attachment=5064]         Ok boys and girls we got our mic back and our making th eset a bit more appealing I am on from 9-2 come on boys and girls I got some toys I will be bringing out lady. U know the dirtier the better for me. i make allfantasies come true especially fetish and taboo. So come on boys, girls, groups and couples welcome I never say no! Wet and waiting for u. O and have u seen our new Thursday girl Cleopatra our new Egyptian Goddess she is hott stuff tell me what u think! Give me a call I am on now lababes.tv click on the side with the live feed.. ME!!!
30-05-2009 20:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kurt Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Celeste with Toys tonight
celeste Wrote:Ok boys and girls we got our mic back and our making th eset a bit more appealing I am on from 9-2 come on boys and girls I got some toys I will be bringing out lady. U know the dirtier the better for me. i make allfantasies come true especially fetish and taboo. So come on boys, girls, groups and couples welcome I never say no! Wet and waiting for u. O and have u seen our new Thursday girl Cleopatra our new Egyptian Goddess she is hott stuff tell me what u think! Give me a call I am on now lababes.tv click on the side with the live feed.. ME!!!

What happened to chat?...
30-05-2009 21:08
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

kurt Wrote:
celeste Wrote:Ok boys and girls we got our mic back and our making th eset a bit more appealing I am on from 9-2 come on boys and girls I got some toys I will be bringing out lady. U know the dirtier the better for me. i make allfantasies come true especially fetish and taboo. So come on boys, girls, groups and couples welcome I never say no! Wet and waiting for u. O and have u seen our new Thursday girl Cleopatra our new Egyptian Goddess she is hott stuff tell me what u think! Give me a call I am on now lababes.tv click on the side with the live feed.. ME!!!

chat cafe???? well monce we went hardcore callers simply just did not call when girls had their clothes on LOL.. Actually we may bring cc back just right now we are only on web so hardcore stuff sweets!!
30-05-2009 21:19
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

kurt Wrote:

or did u mean the chat on the website?? the chat on website wil be on and off sometimes... someone need sot be watching it. Ia m gonna see about keeping it on everyday but I am really the only girl who chats with u guys so maybe that is y they do not keep i tup, but u can always chat amongst eachother o and do not forget I made a mysapce page so u can contact the girls etc http://www.myspace.com/lababestv also I am building a adultspace page (adultspace.com) a facebook and bebo so u can contact follow us and see pics and schedules. we are on twitter I am under antoniaceleste and the show is under hottlababes so check us out!!
30-05-2009 23:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV