gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

1 YEAR TODAY(well yesterday)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

1 YEAR TODAY(well yesterday)
Well this is momentous for me, ONE year since I joined, well actually it was yesterday 21st but I've only just realised it Big Grin I think it's true to say that I was always going to be different to many posters here and I willing to bet that some thought 'oh he won't last!' Well, surprise! I did and I managed to post over 10,000 posts(NONE of it spam) in one year which is quite an achievement. It didn't start well, but in the end you all got used to me(well some, others completely ignored me for their own reasons known to them) and I established myself as a decent poster of various things.
I'd like to say thank you to my two very good friends on here(there was a third, but he appears to have gone-Foggy Mainwaring where are you?) and they are rpj316 and Carl-Gen-X: you two got me straightaway and befriended me and for that I am truly appreciative. Also thanks to Skully for his help and advice-cheers mate.

So what of the future? Well I am not sure if I will do another year I'll take it a day at a time and see what happens...watch this space. Thanks all.Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
22-07-2019 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: 1 YEAR TODAY(well yesterday)
Reaches for the big red book....'Gmach this is your life'Big Laugh
22-07-2019 11:33
bossrobbo Offline
Posting Machine

10,000 posts in a year is quite some going, well done!
22-07-2019 20:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Belated congrats good Sir

03-08-2019 03:48
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I didn't think you was going to post any SPAM in fact i thought you was going to post some HAM but oh boy i was wrong.

Anyway congrats on being part of this forum for a year even know it isn't much of an achievement because the time keeps moving just kidding GMach i have been on the forum for 4 years myself but never made an announcement maybe i should in my fifth year.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
10-08-2019 00:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Me? post HAM? I'm a good jewish lad, never post spam or ham, that would be a sham Big Grin but thanks anyway...I think! Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
10-08-2019 19:24
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Happy 1 yr Anniversary mate

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
12-08-2019 22:19

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles