babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Who's on the show tonight?
Screenshots and video link of Yvette from last night are here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid154950

Morgan, Camilla and Donna are on TValways now, 10:00pm
15-06-2009 22:00
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Looks like it could be a good show. Tiffany's on the bed first wearing a pink dress with her tits trying hard to escape! Also on so far are Rachel (one of my favourites) and Jodie. Jodie and Rachel said that they were feeling very hot, Tiffany said that she was going to be madder (or was it badder?) than usual. And Rachel said she thought that they could be naughtier than usual tonight and push things a bit further than usual. I wonder what that means??
16-06-2009 21:23
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

And i think paige is on at 12
16-06-2009 21:28
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

samcook89 Wrote:And i think paige is on at 12

She is
16-06-2009 21:41
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Camilla is one of the best, it's never dull when she is on I can never remember a night she wasn't so dam hot!, just ermmmm maybe she's a snake charmer..

Camilla has charmed my snakeBig Grin

anymore girls and I will explode!
16-06-2009 22:19
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So what about last nights "naughtier" show? I've just had a quick look at it and was very disappointed. Jodie in the changing room was different (for her), Rachel seemed very subdued as was Tiffany and Paige; although i apparently missed Paige's nip slip. Never mind; I still think she looks lovely though. On the whole I preferred Mondays show which I thought much raunchier; I've kept that one; MORGAN, JADE and DONNA DUKE; probably the loveliest tits on Babestation!
17-06-2009 08:40
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Big Boobies Wrote:So what about last nights "naughtier" show? I've just had a quick look at it and was very disappointed. Jodie in the changing room was different (for her), Rachel seemed very subdued as was Tiffany and Paige; although i apparently missed Paige's nip slip. Never mind; I still think she looks lovely though. On the whole I preferred Mondays show which I thought much raunchier; I've kept that one; MORGAN, JADE and DONNA DUKE; probably the loveliest tits on Babestation!
Thanks for your report. I watched Paige at the begining of the show and then turned off tv.
Switched on my PVR this morning to watch rest of show and saw this (click link) Sad
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/attachment.php?aid=5553
Luckily I had also recorded Partyland on my other PVR so I watched that instead. You would have liked it. Dont see it very often. Best one I've ever seen. (Caty Cole, Daryl and Ella) I've posted elsewhere previously that Partyland has not improved since it started. I stand corrected. I also saw the previous nights show with Reede and Ella. That was good as well. Apart from tits fully out most of the time, there is now a lot of the 2 girls stroking each other on the show. Smile
Still not doing the bum to camera shots yet. This is strange because they seem to do it on channnel 33 now.
Cant make my mind up, who is my top babe at present, Tiffany or Caty.
17-06-2009 11:22
Dreamlander Offline

I had that message on my PVR the other week when it deleted a corrupted 3amPP with Toya on it! I had to re format the drive because it kept recording to that section and leaving out the time code so you couldn't fast forward! It needs a fan like my Sky+ has now the nights are getting warmer.Smile

Dreamlander
17-06-2009 12:03
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Dreamlander Wrote:I had that message on my PVR the other week when it deleted a corrupted 3amPP with Toya on it! I had to re format the drive because it kept recording to that section and leaving out the time code so you couldn't fast forward! It needs a fan like my Sky+ has now the nights are getting warmer.Smile

Dreamlander

Its got a fan. Its a noisy Thomson TopupTV PVR. Its stuck away in a spare room. Its whirring away all the time, even in standby mode. Only the third time its failed like this in 2 years. It can record 2 different programs at the same time. I had previously set up Partyland to record on my other main PVR, which only records 1 program, or I might have lost both shows.
17-06-2009 12:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi The watcher. I've just read your reply to my earlier post.Looks like I made the wrong choice last night of programmes to record! Alythough not too keen on Ella I do quite like Caty Cole and Daryl although my favourite on Partyland is Candy (its a boob thing!). I still dont understand why the Partyland girls keep their tits out for almost the entire programme once their out wheras on babestation they come out very briefly(except usually for MORGAN,Amanda,Jemma Jey, Rachel and Donna Duke) and then often are put away again. This seems unfair as I much prefer the Babestation format and girls and they are both Freeview shows so no difference there; although I still dont understand the supposed "different rules for Freeview" situation as surely Freeview and Sky should be subject to the same regulations; sorry but I am still annoyed about this. From what I have seen (vids and caps on this forum ) and heard from comments on here Babestation 2 is much more adventurous and raunchier like Party Girls? . What a shame we cant get that on Freeview and lose Party People which I have never watched. So do I record Babestation as usual (probably will) or take a chance on Partyland? A difficult choice but I think I prefer the girls on Babestation as there is usually more selection each night. I really enjoyed Jade the other night; another natural big boobed darling! Keep up the good work and lets hope that Cellcast take note EVENTUALLY of our moans and sort out the show; after all they did with the display problem recently and surely the "honeymoon" period on Freeview is over by now.
17-06-2009 18:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV