babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on the show tonight?
Hi Me again. Can I ask a big favour of someone (anyone). I am shortly going out for the rest of the evening and so will not be able to watch TV Always from 9.00pm onwards. This means I wont see (or hear) who will be on the programme. Could some kind person post on here for me the three (or four) girls who are on and therefore should be on Freeview.That would be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance to whoever is able/willing to.
17-06-2009 18:30
Find all posts by this user
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

I know Lynsey is the daygirl on tonight
17-06-2009 19:40
Dreamlander Offline

TheWatcher Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:I had that message on my PVR the other week when it deleted a corrupted 3amPP with Toya on it! I had to re format the drive because it kept recording to that section and leaving out the time code so you couldn't fast forward! It needs a fan like my Sky+ has now the nights are getting warmer.Smile

Dreamlander

Its got a fan. Its a noisy Thomson TopupTV PVR. Its stuck away in a spare room. Its whirring away all the time, even in standby mode. Only the third time its failed like this in 2 years. It can record 2 different programs at the same time. I had previously set up Partyland to record on my other main PVR, which only records 1 program, or I might have lost both shows.
I sort of wish mine had a fan,it can't be any louder than my Sky one which I'm only 4 feet from lol!But then it does have a 160gb drive in it now instead of the standard 40gb! I've switched off the instant rewind/pause live TV function on my PVR and the HDD still spins 24/7 even on standby and you can't type in what time you wish to start watching which sucks! The other older,one tuner PVR I have lets me access any time I want like Sky but seems to have an unbalanced HDD which I thought wasn't possible making it vibrate like an old twin tub washing machine! Big Grin
Anyway,on topic! Why did I think it was Lori on tonight not Lynsey?Probably because I'm knackered

Dreamlander
17-06-2009 20:03
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Big Boobies Wrote:Hi Me again. Can I ask a big favour of someone (anyone). I am shortly going out for the rest of the evening and so will not be able to watch TV Always from 9.00pm onwards. This means I wont see (or hear) who will be on the programme. Could some kind person post on here for me the three (or four) girls who are on and therefore should be on Freeview.That would be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance to whoever is able/willing to.

it could be to late but its Yvette, Jemma, Morgan not sure about forth girl. On the face of it with these three girls you would expect a half decent show, well only time will tell.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009 21:18 by matt38.)
17-06-2009 21:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi matt 38 thanks for that. Yes I think it could be a good show; I will record it anyway as MORGAN is on it. Hopefully I will enjoy it sometime tomorrow. Thanks very much. Good night.
17-06-2009 23:29
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hello there. Have just flashed through last nights show; quite a good one. MORGAN, Jemma JEY and Yvette all went topless and so did Lynsey at the end. Definitely one to keep. Is it possible for someone to make a note of who is on each night at about 9.15pmish for those of us who have not got Sky and dont like the webstream which keeps freezing. This would be a very useful service.Thanks if its possible.
18-06-2009 09:25
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Big Boobies Wrote:Hello there. Have just flashed through last nights show; quite a good one. MORGAN, Jemma JEY and Yvette all went topless and so did Lynsey at the end. Definitely one to keep. Is it possible for someone to make a note of who is on each night at about 9.15pmish for those of us who have not got Sky and dont like the webstream which keeps freezing. This would be a very useful service.Thanks if its possible.

I actually watched a bit of the show on TValways last night, just before the freeview show started.
These pics were all from around 11:42pm. Better girl-girl stuff than we got on freeview. Sad
Despite that, I thought it was still a good show on freeview last night.

Click on any picture to enlarge
[Image: 2009_06_17_234109-c5ec55f23d.jpg] [Image: 2009_06_17_234242-0fe69c917f.jpg] [Image: 2009_06_17_234257-ced85e441d.jpg] [Image: 2009_06_17_234433-316bb70f74.jpg]
18-06-2009 11:16
Deb x Away
Master Poster

Is it my imagination, or do Jemma and Yvette seem to have been 'working well' together lately? Wink Big Grin
18-06-2009 12:51
Bunna Away
On Leave

Deb x Wrote:Is it my imagination, or do Jemma and Yvette seem to have been 'working well' together lately? Wink Big Grin

I don't know the answer to your question..........

But I like the way you're thinking Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
18-06-2009 16:10
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Deb x Wrote:Is it my imagination, or do Jemma and Yvette seem to have been 'working well' together lately? Wink Big Grin
Its not surprising. Wink
Check this clip of mine out
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...8#pid80018

and also this one by Smc
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...9#pid88499

I have moved the recent posts concerning Freeview-Sky debate to the correct thread
No posts have been deleted. Just keeping it tidy.
18-06-2009 18:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV