babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on the show tonight?
Big Boobies Wrote:Hi Me again. Can I ask a big favour of someone (anyone). I am shortly going out for the rest of the evening and so will not be able to watch TV Always from 9.00pm onwards. This means I wont see (or hear) who will be on the programme. Could some kind person post on here for me the three (or four) girls who are on and therefore should be on Freeview.That would be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance to whoever is able/willing to.

Evening fella according to her web blog dani says herself, donna, lori and kelly are on tonights show.
18-06-2009 20:15
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that; I need to decide whether to record Babestation or Partyland. I think if Kelly's on then Babestation wins. Thanks again. Good night all.
18-06-2009 22:52
Bunna Away
On Leave

Kelly is putting on a good show too!

Thank you and goodnight!
18-06-2009 23:37
Shandy Offline

i'm steerin clear of BS tonight, until lori in20 mins anyway....
18-06-2009 23:39
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I found last night's show with Dani, Donna, Lori and Kelly a bit boring apart from nurse Kelly in the babestation hospital.
Donna used to be one of my favourite girls on PartyGirls, but on that show, she was often involved in girl-girl action with another girl and also used oil and cream. This does not happen on Babestation so she is not as interesting to watch.
I always thought that Jemma Jey had the sexiest voice of all the girls, but last night, Dani was speaking some Spanish on the mic, following a text request. Dont know what she was saying, but it didn't half sound sexy.
19-06-2009 11:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks The Watcher. Perhaps i wont keep the rcording then. Although I like Kelly I'm wondering whether I should have recorded Partyland with my other friend Candy? Never mind I 'll watch Kelly first anyway; she sounds sexy as a nurse; were her other sections very sexy or not as I have only fast-forwarded through it so far.
19-06-2009 12:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

TheWatcher Wrote:I found last night's show with Dani, Donna, Lori and Kelly a bit boring apart from nurse Kelly in the babestation hospital.
Donna used to be one of my favourite girls on PartyGirls, but on that show, she was often involved in girl-girl action with another girl and also used oil and cream. This does not happen on Babestation so she is not as interesting to watch.
I always thought that Jemma Jey had the sexiest voice of all the girls, but last night, Dani was speaking some Spanish on the mic, following a text request. Dont know what she was saying, but it didn't half sound sexy.

i heard that too when dani spoke spanish and yes very sexy indeed. thought donna pre freeview was good but was still ok on freeview bs

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2009 13:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The attachment is a pic of Kelly from TValways last night before the freeview show started.
I have posted a full picture set of nurse Kelly from the freeview show here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid157748

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

19-06-2009 16:38
dick4dani Away
Senior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:I found last night's show with Dani, Donna, Lori and Kelly a bit boring apart from nurse Kelly in the babestation hospital.

i heard that too when dani spoke spanish and yes very sexy indeed. thought donna pre freeview was good but was still ok on freeview bs

It got me going when Dani was talkin spanish,Loved itHeart
19-06-2009 17:32
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Just to say i think Amanda and Donna are two of the girls on tonight. What i was also going to ask is have Amanda and Tiffany appeared together on the same show since it came back to Freeview, because as I can remember when these two were on PG, it usually ended in carnage.

Just seen Jemma as well.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 21:04 by matt38.)
19-06-2009 20:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV