Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

How often should you be allowed to ring a girl in one day?

Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

How often should you be allowed to ring a girl in one day?
How often should you be allowed to ring a girl at one of these channels?

I have tried a few times over the last couple of weeks at both BS and Studio66, but several of the girls seem to have very regular callers on the phones and so it is very difficult to get through.
06-10-2019 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: How often should you be allowed to ring a girl in one day?
Getting stuck in a phone queue is the worst, because it's so costly.

At least with cams you know if a girl is busy before you spend money.

I love babes with brown nipples
07-10-2019 01:11
mark666 Offline
Junior Poster

Definitely doesn't need to be a limit although it's annoying when you someone gets through before you
07-10-2019 08:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I only often ring twice but hang up after 30 secs if I don't make connection, then wait for their next show

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-10-2019 09:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(07-10-2019 01:11 )ryuken Wrote:  Getting stuck in a phone queue is the worst, because it's so costly.

At least with cams you know if a girl is busy before you spend money.

i would say sometimes you can tell how popular a girl is if the line is busy, she's popular. By the same token a cam girls is popular when she is in private for a any length of time too... and true mate you save money when a cam girl is busy

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-10-2019 09:32
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Maybe as I am quite new, it just seems rather unfair that I try ringing a girl and always seem to get stuck behind the same couple of guys that it all just gets so frustrating. I tried two different girls yesterday and had to give up in the end. I guess though that this is how the system is designed to work to bring the most money in.
07-10-2019 09:36
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

I just want to talk to them rather than cam that much, but found that not many of the girls want to talk much on cam, but rather just bounce around which I don't find sexy anyway!
07-10-2019 09:38
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2019 09:38 )Striker21 Wrote:  I just want to talk to them rather than cam that much, but found that not many of the girls want to talk much on cam, but rather just bounce around which I don't find sexy anyway!

You need to be a bit savvy if you really want to talk to a girl and she seems busy, watch her and wait till you see her come off the line (or stop talking) then time it for 20 mins, presumably the guy will go on again but if you not quick enough start dialling about 17 mins in then you could well be next in the queue for when he times out

Only caveat on this is if the call is via VUE credits which is 30 mins.

I make lots of calls but are always conscious of not doing continuous calls at a peak time as its not fair on others and also its better if a girl has lots of callers not just one or two etc ...in my opinion anyway.

If I want a really long chat and an explosive ending... then I call at 5.30am lol
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 17:44 by docutech.)
07-10-2019 17:31
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

In my experience there's the 20 minute rule (which is the 65500 number) or the 30 minute rule with the vue call method, where you log into your vue call account and try that way with the number and pin provided. Try to be patient, as frustrating as that may seem at times, and get a read on the ending and beginning of a call - look for things like when a girl blows a kiss, waves goodbye, uses the mic for a shoutout etc. As soon as the next call starts, observe to see if it appears to be a regular, if it is then it may last 20 - 30 mins. In my experience you can expect to queue to speak to a girl but you want to minamilize this as much as possible so you get to spend as much of your time on the phone with your girl of choice as possible. It'll be trial and error to begin with depending on how popular the girl is on the phone.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 17:57 by Skyline.)
07-10-2019 17:53
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

Can be very frustrating to get through to some of the girls on the phone for sure. Trying to time the calls is the best way.

Not sure there should be a maximum amount of calls per day and of course if the girls happy then good for them. Would be so much better though if they didn’t charge so much when just queuing but I live in hope.
09-10-2019 10:51