babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Millie Fenton - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion (Only)

CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

Millie Fenton - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion (Only)
Millie has left S66 and joined Babestation. Good to see her back on TV. Always enjoyed watching her shows.
07-10-2019 16:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Millie Fenton - S66 dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
(07-10-2019 16:12 )CrueLLove Wrote:  Millie has left S66 and joined Babestation. Good to see her back on TV. Always enjoyed watching her shows.
That lasted a long time didn't it?? I wonder (genuinely) what it is that makes so many change their minds so quickly?? location?? or a naivety about the format(s) of the channel(s) they have joined??
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 16:21 by hornball.)
07-10-2019 16:21
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Millie Fenton - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion (Only)
(07-10-2019 16:21 )hornball Wrote:  
(07-10-2019 16:12 )CrueLLove Wrote:  Millie has left S66 and joined Babestation. Good to see her back on TV. Always enjoyed watching her shows.
That lasted a long time didn't it?? I wonder (genuinely) what it is that makes so many change their minds so quickly?? location?? or a naivety about the format(s) of the channel(s) they have joined??

The 3 or 4 girls I spoke to that have left Studio for BS were for a variety of reasons from BS had more opportunities to cam (hence paid more) BS was better organised, Studio were taking the piss demanding a percentage of Only Fans takings, BS was nearer home and less traffic then Studio, more shifts (Xpanded move) one's mate worked there....

So probably a variety of reasons and like wise coming the other way
07-10-2019 18:07
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry to see Millie move to BS as thought she looked quite good at Studio66, but hope she fells better suited at Babestation instead of at Studio66.

Not sure what one channel offer over another these days, but guess money has a lot to do with it. Personalities can be a thing too, as we only get to see the girls front of house and not the back room people so who knows. I think she lives somewhere up north so it may be better for travelling if she was going home after each shift. I remember one of the other girls say they travel nearly three hours each way to get to Studio66 for a shift and I can not imagine doing that at all personally.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019 23:38 by Striker21.)
07-10-2019 19:20
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2019 18:07 )docutech Wrote:  
(07-10-2019 16:21 )hornball Wrote:  

The 3 or 4 girls I spoke to that have left Studio for BS were for a variety of reasons from BS had more opportunities to cam (hence paid more) BS was better organised, Studio were taking the piss demanding a percentage of Only Fans takings, BS was nearer home and less traffic then Studio, more shifts (Xpanded move) one's mate worked there....

So probably a variety of reasons and like wise coming the other way

Camming/Web/Backstage plus easier to cam from home with BS Cams site. All these could be a factor. I think S66 is tedious when it comes to perve, private and camming from home. S66 is best at being a TV/Call channel in my opinion.
07-10-2019 22:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV