Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

TV or not TV, that is the question?

Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

TV or not TV, that is the question?
In light of recent comments on here about a certain regulatory body, the powers that they wield and what punishments can be made against the channels, is it time for a break for freedom away from the confines of the TV channels and the companies to go web only?

I personally don't think so, but then I am an old geezer who likes to watch the girls on my TV (bigger screen so I can see better for one thing lol) and I also prefer to ring the girls when on TV as I feel I generally have a better conversation with them away from the distractions of the web feed and you horny guys. Now I know most of you out there will disagree (simply looking at the number of queries on the chat boxes for when girls will be doing web shows it is clear to me), but I prefer a friendly chat and a little bit of tease to full on naughtiness mostly.

However clearly the investigations etc. are causing some concern to people and it is the TV side that is regulated. The web is not patrolled (although I sometimes wish it was, but only if by me!) and this seems to me where most of the income seems to come from. Could the companies manage with out the TV channels? They are not being given any where near the attention I think they should have and it seems that they are at best just there to try and pick up passing customers. Most of us though were probably introduced to this world via the TV channels and I wonder if they did pull out of these how the companies would keep going.
10-10-2019 09:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

RE: TV or not TV, that is the question?
(10-10-2019 09:23 )Striker21 Wrote:  In light of recent comments on here about a certain regulatory body, the powers that they wield and what punishments can be made against the channels, is it time for a break for freedom away from the confines of the TV channels and the companies to go web only?

I personally don't think so, but then I am an old geezer who likes to watch the girls on my TV (bigger screen so I can see better for one thing lol) and I also prefer to ring the girls when on TV as I feel I generally have a better conversation with them away from the distractions of the web feed and you horny guys. Now I know most of you out there will disagree (simply looking at the number of queries on the chat boxes for when girls will be doing web shows it is clear to me), but I prefer a friendly chat and a little bit of tease to full on naughtiness mostly.

However clearly the investigations etc. are causing some concern to people and it is the TV side that is regulated. The web is not patrolled (although I sometimes wish it was, but only if by me!) and this seems to me where most of the income seems to come from. Could the companies manage with out the TV channels? They are not being given any where near the attention I think they should have and it seems that they are at best just there to try and pick up passing customers. Most of us though were probably introduced to this world via the TV channels and I wonder if they did pull out of these how the companies would keep going.

IF THE CHANNELS CONCENTRATED ON 1 SOURCE of revenue they might find it actually produces more interest. Like

The TV Channels only do calls and the web shows are seperate. Get rid of pervcam completely. NO GIRLS LIKE IT as it doesnt earn them any money or very little NOW. The Lovense toy/gimmick works at the moment money wise but wont in a couple of years. So if they concentrated on CALLS on TV only. They would find a difference.
10-10-2019 15:02
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

I know that the girls are all on different pay structures but I assumed that the pervcam was a bigger earner for them than the phones. I know when on TV they used to be told to prioritize the phones but not sure if this is still the case or not.

Although separating these out sounds like quite a good idea to me I doubt that the management of the companies would likely agree.
10-10-2019 16:13
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I think there’s room for both. There’s clearly a market for chaps like yourself who enjoy a chat with a pretty but more-or-less fully-clothed girl, and I think that market will always be there. However, I’m someone who fondly remembers the days of Sexstation, when anything went on the web, and the talk could get as filthy as both parties cared to make it, while the girls could show the lot. The confusion arises when there’s crossover or ambiguity. Companies like Babestation and Studio66 can easily provide two distinct services - soft on TV, hard online.
10-10-2019 16:29
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

There's enough room for both, don't think one should replace the other. I do think the future is more web based than TV but it also needs to be clearly stated what the do's and don'ts are, for example being on the web there's less restriction so topless would have to be a bare minimum and not a tip target. Anything else then thats at each girls own personal level.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-10-2019 18:24
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-10-2019 16:29 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I think there’s room for both. There’s clearly a market for chaps like yourself who enjoy a chat with a pretty but more-or-less fully-clothed girl, and I think that market will always be there. However, I’m someone who fondly remembers the days of Sexstation, when anything went on the web, and the talk could get as filthy as both parties cared to make it, while the girls could show the lot. The confusion arises when there’s crossover or ambiguity. Companies like Babestation and Studio66 can easily provide two distinct services - soft on TV, hard online.

I would be delighted with the two being separated. I don't mind some naughty chat too sometimes as well, I just find that the cams and what the girls do on them can be a real distraction to some of the girls, that the conversation does suffer greatly. Would be happier if girls split their time say 50/50 TV and web and as long as everyone knew what the system was then hopefully (at least in the fantasy land inside my head anyway) everyone would be happy Smile
10-10-2019 18:31
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

A clear separation between TV and web would be a good idea. Personally I prefer the filth of web, but can appreciate the cheekiness of TV.

The current vagueness of how far a presenter can go, where they'll do it, when they'll do it and for how much, can be annoying at times.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-10-2019 19:57
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Not to mention the embarrassment of an opening line like “Is your pussy wet, babe?” being met with horror by a demure day girl.

This is why we need a Babeshows database/league table rating the girls from one star (tame) to five (absolute filth).
10-10-2019 20:22
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

The fact that some of these web shows are just day shows for most of the babes does make it kind of pointless. They need to at a bare minimum offer more initially than the day shows. The shows where babes only have a shoulder in shot with the rest off screen for cam is just laughably moronic. Any babe who does these types of show should be just kept for private cam and have no live feed because its just a glorified day show but with less of the babe on show!!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-10-2019 21:19
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2019 18:31 )Striker21 Wrote:  
(10-10-2019 16:29 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I think there’s room for both. There’s clearly a market for chaps like yourself who enjoy a chat with a pretty but more-or-less fully-clothed girl, and I think that market will always be there. However, I’m someone who fondly remembers the days of Sexstation, when anything went on the web, and the talk could get as filthy as both parties cared to make it, while the girls could show the lot. The confusion arises when there’s crossover or ambiguity. Companies like Babestation and Studio66 can easily provide two distinct services - soft on TV, hard online.

I would be delighted with the two being separated. I don't mind some naughty chat too sometimes as well, I just find that the cams and what the girls do on them can be a real distraction to some of the girls, that the conversation does suffer greatly. Would be happier if girls split their time say 50/50 TV and web and as long as everyone knew what the system was then hopefully (at least in the fantasy land inside my head anyway) everyone would be happy Smile

I think they will be one soon or nearly one as Studio's TV channel (s) will probably disappear as they try to move totally to web as there operating medium

More focus on the technology so girls can cam / talk from home rather than having to travel in and hence no need for an expensive studio or TV feed / license or whatever they need now etc.

I call a lot, spend a lot and really enjoy it, but my expenditure is dropping and dropping as fav girls switch to web.

As you say, the satisfaction of calling for me is also less on web as the girl can have too many cam distractions and I feel she is less focused / interested in the call (even from a fav guy lol) this understandably is partly driven by cam earnings too.

Maybe its old school too but calling on web means I'm often sitting at a little table with a lap top or looking at a little phone ..no thanks.. .i'm used to lounging in front of my TV in my birthday suit to make a call ...

All i speak to say call volumes drop when they go on the web and I've heard plenty of guys say 'no don't use the web site or think of using the web if your not on TV I presume your not on' etc and yes definitely guys are not using perv cam on TV ...why bother if the girl is going on web stream half an hour later and you could see much more.

But I also appreciate that's not 'Studio SixtySix on the go' and the way people are interacting nowadays....
10-10-2019 22:05