Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

How much chat should there be on the cams?

Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

How much chat should there be on the cams?
I have noticed that some people seem to have a lot to say in the cam chat boxes when on pervcam or the backstage show cams. In the past week I have started to see a few more complaints made by others in the chat boxes about the amount of chat that one guy is having with a girl, to the detriment of the performance. Now I like to talk to the girls when on cam, but very soon work out which girls like to talk and which don't.

Some guys do like to talk a lot though and it does bring into question what else they are not using their hands for that they can type so much lol. I also know that calling the girls can be difficult when they are so busy talking to their favourites etc but the cam rooms should not be a substitute for the phones. A little banter is of course good and I am sure everyone on here remember to say please and thank you to the girls when asking for something, but a full on conversation isn't helpful. Last week I saw one guy trying to say hello and a few pleasantries to a girl who started ok, but then someone else she knew cane into the cam room and just kept chatting with the girl for about fifteen minutes and swamped the chat box that the girl didn't reply to a single comment from the other original scammer, nor did she perform much during this time and she was so engrossed with her conversation. I just kept quiet and waited before leaving dissatisfied with the show.

As a pet hate I also don't think that the girls should chat in the pervcam chat box when on a call, as they are getting so distracted with having multiple conversations that the caller is then wasting credits. I am sure that this is not a deliberate attempt to simply make more money lol.
14-10-2019 09:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: How much chat should there be on the cams?
^ Don't disagree with your last pet hate gripe there, I think like much else it seems depend on the individual babe.

I have seen standard looking straplines like "Out of respect, I don't reply to chat during calls or cams" or words to that effect but whether these are put up by the babe in question onscreen, or whether they are just put up by the producer as part of the routine and then just ignored by the babe I can't say.

There was an amusing episode during the triumphant webshow-only part of the return of Ashley Emma on BS at the weekend there, when (in amongst all the gushing messages from snookered147 welcoming back his Goddess Wink joke your esteemed snookeredness, you know we love you really - ) some other chatterboxer complained she wasn't "interacting" enough with their messages, to which her response was something like "OK then, I'll stop bending over rubbing my pussy, just so I can type" Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2019 20:29 by M-L-L.)
14-10-2019 20:27
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

Always been told that phones come first so no chat on cams when on phone should be the way. A lot of girls try and stick to this, but depends on the girl and also who the caller is and who the cammer is as they can be very selective and discriminatory with their services.

Otherwise if not on phone then girl can chat as much as she likes on pervcam, but the chat on the shows should be kept to a minimum, as guys are there to see the girls, not compete with each other for witty comments which clearly disrupt the girls show and can wind other guys up to. Of course if your in a private then it’s up to you, but remember that girls accept private’s even when on phone to other guys, so the same no chat on cam should still apply when on phone.
17-10-2019 09:27
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I have no problem with the girls opening their legs and masturbating on the cams while talking to you on the phone - in fact, I find it a turn-on - but I agree, while talking they should not be typing. It’s like a shop assistant texting while serving you at the counter. Just rude.
17-10-2019 09:32
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(14-10-2019 09:42 )Striker21 Wrote:  Now I like to talk to the girls when on cam, but very soon work out which girls like to talk and which don't.

Striker, why not add your experiences to this brand spanking new thread? I’m sure many of us would find it helpful.
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=79000
17-10-2019 09:37
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Well as much as I don't think the girls should chat on cam when on the phone, I don't think they should move out of view of the cam when have some one on there to show more to the caller on TV either. Brooks just ignored me on cam so she could show her feet on the main camera. Not very good service to the cammers I think. Think people should remember that the callers are paying to talk to the girls and not see them.
17-10-2019 14:58