Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

The Daygirls Chat Reference Thread

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

The Daygirls Chat Reference Thread
It’s been suggested on another thread that there might be some interest in a reference list of how dirty the various daygirls are on the phones - it might help avoid the excruciating situation where you misjudge horribly and ask a girl for something disgraceful, only to get back a gasp of horror, a giggle or even abuse for being such a dirty devil. So I’ll kick off, and hopefully forum members will add their own experiences, and we can build a useful database.
16-10-2019 18:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: The Daygirls Chat Reference Thread
ARURA SKY. No holds barred. Comfortable with fuck, cunt, slut, the lot. Takes the ball and runs with it. Can be cheeky and even giggly while remaining filthy. Five stars.

LAURA LAINE. Though she says she has to be careful in daytime, is very happy to rise to the challenge and talk filth. Will follow your lead or drive the conversation as necessary. Combines the filth with a sweet nature. Five stars.

JENNY JAMES. Starts out like a girl who fancies a nice chat, but if you steer the conversation that way, will match your filth and raise you. Surprisingly dirty for such a sweet-looking girl. Swears in a gorgeous northern accent. Five stars.
16-10-2019 18:44
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

Is this thread intended just for web shows or tv as well, as the girls are not meant to talk about sex or anything rude on daytime tv and some producers enforce this and others don’t.

I agree with the three girls mentioned above. Reed can be quite good too, but most others I spoken too are quite tame even when technically saying more than they should.

My problem is more with the day girls on nights who appear to be forcing themselves to speak dirty, or even just have a rather unimaginative approach to talking dirty, such as simply saying the same few words over again and then simply moaning a bit and thinking that they are being anywhere like erotic.
17-10-2019 09:37
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I only ever use the web, but of course sometimes girls are on TV at the same time.

On TV, yes, some will be hesitant to talk dirty (maybe they see a scowling producer), and I guess that’s worth recording too. People can mention if a girl is filthy on the web but refuses to be on TV.
17-10-2019 09:49
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(17-10-2019 09:37 )TimeWarp93 Wrote:  I agree with the three girls mentioned above. Reed can be quite good too, but most others I spoken too are quite tame even when technically saying more than they should.

Thanks for the info. Want to add a brief rating/ description of chat with Reed to the thread?
17-10-2019 09:51
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(17-10-2019 09:37 )TimeWarp93 Wrote:  Is this thread intended just for web shows or tv as well, as the girls are not meant to talk about sex or anything rude on daytime tv and some producers enforce this and others don’t.

Very true - Jenny told me she was uneasy about talking dirty while on TV, both out of concern for herself and for the station, and advised me to wait until she was on the web - she’s not personally reluctant at all. Unfortunately, webshows aren’t scheduled, so it can entail either a lot of waiting around or just taking a chance that the producer will look the other way, and the girl will go with it.

I can only assume that the stations are concerned about offending lipreaders who are Ofcom-happy.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2019 10:54 by BlastedKeith.)
19-10-2019 10:53
bossrobbo Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2019 18:44 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  ARURA SKY. No holds barred. Comfortable with fuck, cunt, slut, the lot. Takes the ball and runs with it. Can be cheeky and even giggly while remaining filthy. Five stars.

LAURA LAINE. Though she says she has to be careful in daytime, is very happy to rise to the challenge and talk filth. Will follow your lead or drive the conversation as necessary. Combines the filth with a sweet nature. Five stars.

JENNY JAMES. Starts out like a girl who fancies a nice chat, but if you steer the conversation that way, will match your filth and raise you. Surprisingly dirty for such a sweet-looking girl. Swears in a gorgeous northern accent. Five stars.

I agree with the above, all fantastic to call
19-10-2019 13:40
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

REED. Very happy to talk about everything very freely. Will follow your lead almost everywhere. Can be both naughty and nice. Five stars.

JAMIE. Tries to talk dirty on daytime but rather hesitant. Seems unsure of how far to go, but will say the basics. Prefers you to do most of the talking and provides encouragement, but has clear limits and boundary’s. Three stars.
19-10-2019 14:48
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Must put Reed on my to-do list. It helps enormously that she’s well-spoken and has that deep sexy voice.
19-10-2019 18:15
bossrobbo Offline
Posting Machine

BETH. Always very sexy and attentive, happy to match your level, and listens to what you say
20-10-2019 10:43