babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Miss Amy Hairspray

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Miss Amy Hairspray
What is it with Amy and her hairspray? She must use a whole can to get her hair looking like it does. She once decided to go natural, so to speak, and she looked so much better with her hair soft and flowing.
02-06-2009 15:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Miss Amy Hairspray
StanTheMan Wrote:What is it with Amy and her hairspray? She must use a whole can to get her hair looking like it does. She once decided to go natural, so to speak, and she looked so much better with her hair soft and flowing.

Hmmm. I guess a few could step upto the plate to offer Amy a natural hairspray on that lovely soft flowing hair, and non of those nasty chemicals!
02-06-2009 21:57
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

snoozebag Wrote:
StanTheMan Wrote:What is it with Amy and her hairspray? She must use a whole can to get her hair looking like it does. She once decided to go natural, so to speak, and she looked so much better with her hair soft and flowing.

Hmmm. I guess a few could step upto the plate to offer Amy a natural hairspray on that lovely soft flowing hair, and non of those nasty chemicals!

Alternatively she could try not using any.
02-06-2009 22:04
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

StanTheMan Wrote:
snoozebag Wrote:

Alternatively she could try not using any.

I'd feel its my duty and honour to give Amy a natural hair spray.
02-06-2009 22:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV