babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Closed leg nude or open leg with panties?
I prefer a girl to be nude even if I can’t see between her legs
I prefer a girl to have panties on so she can open her legs wide
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Closed leg nude or open leg with panties?

830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Closed leg nude or open leg with panties?
Always like the nude open leg with strategic usage of cooter-blocking props, like Lola has done at times with clocks and phones, etc.

That doesn't exactly answer the thread question, so definitely open leg with panties. Less restrictive, can offer some teasing, camel toes, moose knuckles, the works ShyHeart
19-10-2019 13:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(18-10-2019 11:09 )CrueLLove Wrote:  Side note. The pictures above illustrate why Alexa Brooke is the best to ever do it. TongueHeartBig Grin

Whether it's nude with legs closed or legs open wearing panties. Alexa is the queen.

Honorable mention for Lola Knight, also owner of some of the tiniest panties ever engineered.
19-10-2019 18:21
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Of the two options on offer, panties on wins the day for me!! If the girls were allowed to show their pussies, I might see it as a thrill for a few seconds, but given that the only option from there on, is more of the same, I think that it might get old very quickly! Since they can't (the point of the poll) then what difference does it make??

Much better to 'test' the girls seductive/arousing skills by coming up with other teasing moves! Any girl can flash this or that - it is easy - but can they get 'through' to the guy in any other way?? - I know they have to respond to the guys on the phones as a priority. Personally - for me - I much prefer a slow hand caress of their bodies, and a half decent hip grind (H Scott take a bow) than this ass shaking/pumping trend, and also the 'bounce'
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2019 18:37 by hornball.)
19-10-2019 18:34
Ash451 Offline
Senior Poster

Seeing a girl clamping her legs together definitely doesn't do it for me, for example Lori I could watch her all day if she wore some underwear for longer than 3 seconds xD
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2019 16:11 by Ash451.)
21-10-2019 16:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV