Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

TABOO BREAKER!!

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

TABOO BREAKER!!
First let me be clear! This question is borne - not out of an interest to flush out ignorance/prejudice if there is any, but a genuine attempt to see what people think??

I can empathise/identify with the topic, so am not seeking to point fingers or anything like that!

So the question is this:

Do you think that there is scope for a channel among the 900's which features babes from paradolls - for example, or someone like the sexy Leah Caprice??

YES

NO
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019 00:22 by hornball.)
04-12-2019 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: TABOO BREAKER!!
Guess I should nail my colours,,,,,,,,,,,,,
YES
04-12-2019 00:25
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Should any mods think it inappropriate, feel free to remove thread, and I will offer any apology up front!!
04-12-2019 00:27
skully Offline

There's nothing wrong with the thread subject mate.

Never heard of the paradolls myself, but there are lots of very attractive models and paralympians out there. So if a gorgeous glamour model popped up on screen and was say, an amputee, I'd see nothing wrong with that at all.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-12-2019 13:54
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2019 13:54 )skully Wrote:  There's nothing wrong with the thread subject mate.

Never heard of the paradolls myself, but there are lots of very attractive models and paralympians out there. So if a gorgeous glamour model popped up on screen and was say, an amputee, I'd see nothing wrong with that at all.

Totally agree!! Not an issue for an adult channel conversation, but I recall when Esther Vergeer - (sensational - almost unbeatable women's wheelchair tennis legend) posed naked in her wheelchair with only a tennis racquet - and a racquet damper - covering her breasts, that while there was plenty of support, there were those who said 'someone 'like her' should never be seen like that as it was quote 'not normal'. They were so wrong!

Equally - again unrelated to adult content yet relevant - there was one simply stunning woman who appeared on X Factor (I don't normally watch). She had an incredible voice, and was - to say the least - as I say, attractive. She happened to be in a wheelchair, so while Cowell acknowledged her talent, he said that 'unfortunately she wouldn't succeed purely due to her being in the chair! Thankfully he was met with howls of derision - not at his comments per se as he was reflecting a sad reality - but at the fact of that reality, and his unwillingness to play his part in changing things through supporting her!!

That is what this thread is about (was intended as a poll, but I stuffed that up)Huh would people simply switch off if confronted by a girl - no matter how hot, if she was in the same position as the two ladies I refer too here??

Look for the E. Vergeer photoshoot. Not at all uncomfortable - she looks amazing! And check out Leah Caprice also.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019 16:26 by hornball.)
04-12-2019 16:05
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Question is Skully, should such a move into this territory be actively encouraged??
04-12-2019 16:07
skully Offline

You would need women interested in giving it a go of course, and if so, yes.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-12-2019 16:35
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Paralympians that are not that spring to mind are the very fit Hannah Cockroft and Stephanie Reid, the long jumper-both very sexy and would make good models. Also Dame Sarah Storey, the cyclist is really tasty.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019 16:42 by GMach1.)
04-12-2019 16:42
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2019 16:35 )skully Wrote:  You would need women interested in giving it a go of course, and if so, yes.
That being the case, which of the companies would accommodate?? I think XTV would be the best fit! - and no, not because of the 'obstacles' placed in the way! Unless a new venture would take the 'risk' and provide a platform!
04-12-2019 17:55
skully Offline

I don't have a clue mate, babe channels work to their own rules, some make no sense to me.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-12-2019 18:46