babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

What's the most explicit content ever broadcast unencrypted?

marky2009 Offline
Apprentice Poster

What's the most explicit content ever broadcast unencrypted?
I fondly recall the good old "Flash the gash" routine on LiveXXX as was.
04-06-2009 20:04
Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: What's the most explicit content ever broadcast unencrypted?
Sportxxx had some raunchy shows heres some clips, http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...2#pid86882

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2009 20:14 by steven6.)
04-06-2009 20:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Check out this old thread of mine. One of my first posts after joining the forum.
They got fined for showing this program.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1211
05-06-2009 11:27
Dreamlander Offline

On purpose? Probably most of the output from the late lamented Babestar channel! Smile

Dreamlander-Alternatively any one of those so called 'educational' programmes on Channel Five!
05-06-2009 11:31
admin. Offline
Administrator

Dreamlander Wrote:On purpose? Probably most of the output from the late lamented Babestar channel! Smile

I think Babestar hold the record for the biggest fine for an adult channel: £175,000. That wasn't just for the explicit nature of their broadcasts though, as they were found to have broken several other rules too.
05-06-2009 12:26
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I suppose this is one for only those that have been with the babeshows from their start, but the most explicit, unencrypted output surely came from Dani O'Neal's now infamous Late Babe session. Back when Babestation was the only one around, they used to end at around 2am. Then they started with the single girl set-up called Late Babes which ran from 2am - 3am. One of Dani's first performances on this went pretty much all out hardcore; finger insertion, dildos etc. Bare in mind that this was very early on. The live babeshows were a totally new concept and as such there were no legal guidelines in place. The channel exploited this fact and this was the result. Needless to say the authorities very soon drew up guidelines after this.

And then, of course, there was Sexstation from just a few years back, that decided it would be a good idea to give the girls some toys, and that it would be okay if they really inserted them, just so long as they kept side on to the camera. The inevitable oops occurred when some girls pretended they didn't know the rules and did it front on. I remember how much the girls (Jemstone, in particular) liked to prove the dildo was really 'up there' by taking their hands away and leaving it sticking out. Those shenanigans only lasted about a week, though.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 14:27 by StanTheMan.)
05-06-2009 14:07
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

The Emma Butt clip when shes going to town on herself during a call on live tv was pretty explicit.Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
05-06-2009 14:23
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

StanTheMan Wrote:I suppose this is one for only those that have been with the babeshows from their start, but the most explicit, unencrypted output surely came from Dani O'Neal's now infamous Late Babe session. Back when Babestation was the only one around, they used to end at around 2am. Then they started with the single girl set-up called Late Babes which ran from 2am - 3am. One of Dani's first performances on this went pretty much all out hardcore; finger insertion, dildos etc. Bare in mind that this was very early on. The live babeshows were a totally new concept and as such there were no legal guidelines in place. The channel exploited this fact and this was the result. Needless to say the authorities very soon drew up guidelines after this.

Yeah i remember those shows with dani o'neal on the late night, i used have loads of them taped but i ended up wiping them, then they stopped doing after ofcom got there case, i miss those days Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-06-2009 14:25
Dreamlander Offline

StanTheMan Wrote:I suppose this is one for only those that have been with the babeshows from their start, but the most explicit, unencrypted output surely came from Dani O'Neal's now infamous Late Babe session. Back when Babestation was the only one around, they used to end at around 2am. Then they started with the single girl set-up called Late Babes which ran from 2am - 3am. One of Dani's first performances on this went pretty much all out hardcore; finger insertion, dildos etc. Bare in mind that this was very early on. The live babeshows were a totally new concept and as such there were no legal guidelines in place. The channel exploited this fact and this was the result. Needless to say the authorities very soon drew up guidelines after this.

And then, of course, there was Sexstation from just a few years back, that decided it would be a good idea to give the girls some toys, and that it would be okay if they really inserted them, just so long as they kept side on to the camera. The inevitable oops occurred when some girls pretended they didn't know the rules and did it front on. I remember how much the girls (Jemstone, in particular) liked to prove the dildo was really 'up there' by taking their hands away and leaving it sticking out. Those shenanigans only lasted about a week, though.

Ah,the Late Babe shows! Happy days/nights! Not really a fan of Dani but to see that free on the telly was awesome.I preferred the girl she usually alternated with called Sammy,I think,a red head with a husky voice and a dirty laugh,she hit the spot alright! Like you said it didn't last long.All but one of the girls would leave,they'd turn the lights off and just leave one girl sat down with a fixed camera on her and then the fun began,sorely missed!

Dreamlander
05-06-2009 14:50
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Dreamlander Wrote:Ah,the Late Babe shows! Happy days/nights! Not really a fan of Dani but to see that free on the telly was awesome.I preferred the girl she usually alternated with called Sammy,I think,a red head with a husky voice and a dirty laugh,she hit the spot alright! Like you said it didn't last long.All but one of the girls would leave,they'd turn the lights off and just leave one girl sat down with a fixed camera on her and then the fun began,sorely missed!

Dreamlander

Indeed it was Sammy, Dreamlander. She was incredible - they don't make 'em like her anymore.
05-06-2009 17:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV