Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Competition formats

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Competition formats
For all the factors you eluded to KerrAvon it is a relief to me that I don't run comps anymore.
I quit at the right time, briefly returned to run a few more and quickly realized that was a mistake and haven't looked back since.
Running comps is a bit of a thankless task nowadays. There was an element of 'its my baby' type feeling when running comps in my experience but in the end that feeling got superceded by some voice in my head that said 'Nah just stop'.
I have so much admiration and respect for anyone that runs comps of whatever kind.
Tough gig. I used to be able to come up with ideas to help comps tick over but for any number of reasons now my head is like mush and I can't do it anymore Sad.

Best I leave it to others to sort it out and keep out of it.
I just don't have the knack anymore and probably to my shame not the will either Sad

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2023 00:53 by Snooks.)
28-12-2023 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Competition formats
(28-12-2023 00:30 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Nominate and/or vote just once, either seeded or not, and give that vote enough time to catch everybody is the best format for me. Don't you just hate when probably the only two girls you like in a knockout round get drawn together? laugh

This.

We need to recognise these are basically popularity contests, not boxing matches.

And a lot of times in the head to heads you're just voting for the least worst option, rather than someone you genuinely like.
Half the time when you look at a draw, instead of being excited you just think, oh ffs bladewave

The Babestation comp was one round, ran for a month, and got about double the number of people participating than the Ultimate Babe contest, which is supposed to be the crowning glory of the comps.
23-01-2024 23:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS