Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Competition formats

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Competition formats
I ran only one competition ever, it was the 2016 Rear of the Year. It was so time consuming though.

I used a nomination round, top 64 knockout round, group stage, last 16, quarter final, semi final and final World Cup format.

If I ever did it again, it'd just be a nominations round and a top 30 poll. Quick and simple.

The 2016 Rear of the Year group stages were fun though. A, E & H were tough for me to choose my top 2.

Group A
Ashley Emma
Priya Young
Lola Knight
Ruby Summers

Group B
Clare Richards
Cara Brett
Mikaela Witt
Alice Goodwin

Group C
Anastasia Harris
Kimberley Jenner
Stella Cox
Lucy Summers

Group D
Sophia Lares
Fernanda Ferrari
Cali Garcia
Lara Rose

Group E
Stacey Robyn
Gemma Jane
Paige Phillips
Alexa Brooke

Group F
Preeti Young
Jennifer Jade
Electra Morgan
Mica Martinez

Group G
Nicole Snow
Emma C
Dannii Harwood
Tori Lee

Group H
Hannah Martin
Lynda Leigh
Madison Rose
Macy Leigh

I love babes with brown nipples
13-12-2019 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-12-2019 15:53 )winsaw Wrote:  there is no discrimination for the last 11 years the ultimate babe has been for night girls

I think you'll find the very first one had day girls.

(13-12-2019 15:53 )winsaw Wrote:  and as i have already said there is already something ready to go if you want to have the different ultimate girls going against each other in the ultimate girl super cup, maybe you could be the one to step up and run it this year as it clearly means a lot to you,

I won't be running any comps because sometimes I'm here regularly, sometimes I'm not. If I started a comp and alot of shit came down on me at work, I might not be here to finish it.
13-12-2019 19:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-12-2019 16:20 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Don't be such a hypocrite, if Jess West or Ella Jolie lost out to a coin toss you'd make a song a dance about it,

Bullshit. I'd be disappointed, but that's not the same as accusing somebody of fraud.

(13-12-2019 16:20 )Joey 27 Wrote:  no surprise to see you vote for Beth btw:

What the fuck is it with you anyway?
People can't like who they like, or vote for who they like, without you constantly popping up like a bad smell to fucking bitch about it.
13-12-2019 19:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(13-12-2019 19:14 )ryuken Wrote:  I ran only one competition ever, it was the 2016 Rear of the Year. It was so time consuming though.

I used a nomination round, top 64 knockout round, group stage, last 16, quarter final, semi final and final World Cup format.

If I ever did it again, it'd just be a nominations round and a top 30 poll. Quick and simple.

The 2016 Rear of the Year group stages were fun though. A, E & H were tough for me to choose my top 2.

Group A
Ashley Emma
Priya Young
Lola Knight
Ruby Summers

Group B
Clare Richards
Cara Brett
Mikaela Witt
Alice Goodwin

Group C
Anastasia Harris
Kimberley Jenner
Stella Cox
Lucy Summers

Group D
Sophia Lares
Fernanda Ferrari
Cali Garcia
Lara Rose

Group E
Stacey Robyn
Gemma Jane
Paige Phillips
Alexa Brooke

Group F
Preeti Young
Jennifer Jade
Electra Morgan
Mica Martinez

Group G
Nicole Snow
Emma C
Dannii Harwood
Tori Lee

Group H
Hannah Martin
Lynda Leigh
Madison Rose
Macy Leigh

If i did it like that mate for one of my competitions I'd have to start on January 1st 2020 to even get to the knockout stage in December!!! And to me, Group D definitely had the 'Group of Death' look for me!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2019 19:44 by lovebabes56.)
13-12-2019 19:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2019 19:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-12-2019 16:20 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Don't be such a hypocrite, if Jess West or Ella Jolie lost out to a coin toss you'd make a song a dance about it,

Bullshit. I'd be disappointed, but that's not the same as accusing somebody of fraud.

(13-12-2019 16:20 )Joey 27 Wrote:  no surprise to see you vote for Beth btw:

What the fuck is it with you anyway?
People can't like who they like, or vote for who they like, without you constantly popping up like a bad smell to fucking bitch about it.

Yeah yeah if you say so zzzzzzzzzzzzzRolleyesRolleyes

I see you conveniently ignored my 2nd paragraph and edited it out, because you know its the truth (the first part of it i mean)
so don''t you dare say im wrong to accuse Winsaw of match fixing, no wonder SB couldn't stand you
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2019 21:04 by Joey 27.)
13-12-2019 20:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You get your house in order Joey before you accuse ANYBODY of ANYTHING!! And what evidence do you have to make that kind of accusation?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2019 09:13 by lovebabes56.)
13-12-2019 21:22
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Ryuken i think the Rear/booty award is better the way it is run now if i had to rate 64 bums it would do my head in , i would be trying to sleep and all i could see is bums in my sleep as it goes that is a nice thought. laugh

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
14-12-2019 01:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(13-12-2019 14:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(13-12-2019 14:04 )winsaw Wrote:  Well written as ever snookered but I don't feel it covers the biggest issue in the yearly votes and that's tactical voting, tried a number different things to counter this, but the only one to really work is a random vote in round 2 as there is no way they can know who the girl they want to win is going to get, I like the idea of basing it on seeding but it dose need people to vote fairly, I think one way to do this is if someone submit less names than has been asked for then that vote is not counted as this stops some of the pushing one girl only , one thing is for sure this years ultimate babe has shown some interesting questions and thankfully some answers,

Sorry Winsaw but I disagree. I believe I should have a right to nominate as many or as few as I like as long as its within the maximum allowed. Why should I be forced to vote for girls I never watch? Incidentally I could get around your suggestion by simple voting for no hopers.

The variety of views (and all should be welcome) reaffirms my view on doing a proper consulation in 2020. We all want good well regarded competitions and I'm sure between us we can strengthen the existing processes.
I heartily agree there should be a proper and full consultation on this in 2020. But with that thinking SA, are you basically thinking that all competitions should adhere to one type of draw spread across all competitions?

14-12-2019 09:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(14-12-2019 01:40 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Ryuken i think the Rear/booty award is better the way it is run now if i had to rate 64 bums it would do my head in , i would be trying to sleep and all i could see is bums in my sleep as it goes that is a nice thought. laugh

Could have been worse it could have been 64 tits!! laugh Imagine having that thought in your head while sleeping!! Big Grin

14-12-2019 09:15
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(13-12-2019 18:21 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Also here's another thing that needs addressing when people vote for just 1 or 2 people when the requirement for example is to vote for your top 4 babes i feel that if someone doesn't take notice of the ruling there votes should not be counted.

Why are you assuming that because people vote for fewer girls than requested they haven't read the rules? At times I've abstained from certain match ups when voting (like the Hall of Fame when I personally didn't think certain girls were HoF worthy) and regularly vote for fewer girls than required. Should I vote for girls I don't think are award worthy because I *have* to nominate a certain number?

Jeez, this is supposed to be a bit of fun. I appreciate it is time consuming collating results and the like, but the phrase piss up in a brewery comes to mind reading this thread. How can people make something so simple sound so difficult?
15-12-2019 00:19

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS