Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Competition formats

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Competition formats
(13-12-2019 20:50 )Joey 27 Wrote:  don''t you dare say im wrong to accuse Winsaw of match fixing,

You're wrong to accuse Winsaw of match fixing.
15-12-2019 09:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think whatever is decided it has to keep everyone happy. The mods, those who run and organise the competitions, and those who are voting.

I stand with Silent Joey to say you're wrong to accuse winsaw of match fixing. He did the next best thing and did the play off, and restarted the vote, so he did the right thing, apologised and restarted.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-12-2019 10:39
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

My thoughts having looked at all the comments is I don't think the process is broke I like the way the different votes are run different I think it adds interest,
What I have learned is it's no good doing things right u have to be seen to be doing them right so everyone beleive what they see ,
I think next year keep November and December for the ultimate awards, newcomer and the queens of each channel so is not to much going on at same time, and put the different new body awards on in January when the forum and the shows are quieter and the fun they bring would be a real boost to everyone at that time of year,
I would like to see a committee of say 5 voted for by everyone on here to pick 2 or 3 girls to go into the hall of fame who are worthy but are unlikely to ever win a public vote ( which should still be going on as well to pick the main girl ),
And lastly I have learned that Joey really is a little Princess Wink laugh

Seriously though a good thread with good ideas in

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-12-2019 12:28
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I like the idea of a committee for the HOF vote but I do think it should remain as a vote held by members of the forum and not just a committee. it has a format to it that works and to have a committee pick 2- 3 other girls to go into the hall would probably still raise arguments as many would say their place wouldn't be justified in the HOF as they weren't voted in by us, etc. I'm sure some will agree it is a good idea but does take a little away from the vote held, if 3 - 4 girls were inducted when only one won the member's vote 'as it were'.

Plus I feel the HOF should be held around end of October to early Nov to be the lead - in competition for the others to follow.
OR

should we try this idea : -
We move the HOF vote earlier in the year say end spring to early summer then we have a vote that allows & inducts at the same time the channel queens into the HOF in OCT/NOV?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 12:52 by lovebabes56.)
15-12-2019 12:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ true I just think it would bring it in line with most hof which are a mix of fans vote and committee, maybe the committee could come up.with a short list that is then voted on, I don't think it takes away from the hof if anything makes it stronger,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-12-2019 12:49
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I like the idea of a committee to put forward HoF nominees. It would concentrate the voting process to a shortlist of truly worthy candidates and their “qualifications” could be described as part of the vote launch process.
15-12-2019 13:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Cue the debate as to who is selected to be on the committee Tongue.

15-12-2019 14:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 14:53 )snookered Wrote:  Cue the debate as to who is selected to be on the committee Tongue.

We could always have a vote laugh
15-12-2019 14:59
Charlemagne Offline

What is needed in all competitions is transparency. Or as much as possible.
With the Offical Forum competition the Hall of Fame award everything has to be visible to all. No random draws just the seeding of the girls.

On the forum every member is the same as every other. So one members nominations are as good as any others nominations.

Rules sometimes need changing and I welcome any messages with any way that we could inprove the award.
We are grateful for Babelover for fronting the HOF awards for the last few years. But the running of the award is a team effort.

15-12-2019 15:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-12-2019 15:00 )Charlemagne Wrote:  No random draws just the seeding of the girls.

I'm sure cwpussylover would volunteer to seed them all laugh

15-12-2019 15:06

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS