Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Competition formats

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Competition formats
I prefer the random draws myself because anyone can meet anybody it is more fun but in saying that so often the top 2 babes do still meet in the final , i am happy to do the seeding for next years S66 Night Queen if it is done right here's what i purpose the babe with the most votes in the nomination round is seeded 1 and so on we don't want random seedings so the top 2 babes are guaranteed to meet for example Paige Green being seeded 1 and Lola Knight being seeded 2.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 15:25 by Kingsmind.)
15-12-2019 15:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-12-2019 15:23 )Kingsmind Wrote:  seedings so the top 2 babes are guaranteed to meet

seeding usual work the other way mate, seedings keep the number 1 and 2 apart until the final assuming both win all there rounds on the way to the final,
if you had 8 girls in your first knock out round it would be 1v8, 2v7, 3v6 &4v5 as this gives a reward for doing well in the first round

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 15:32 by winsaw.)
15-12-2019 15:28
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah don't think i said that the way i wanted to say that but i think you get what i mean Winsaw.

Oh yeah i do know the seeding keep the babes a part i have seen a lot of sports to know that like i said i don't think i said it the way i wanted to say it.

(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 15:37 by Kingsmind.)
15-12-2019 15:34
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

In my opinion what matters most is the status of this forum so sponsored awards take priority.
They are UKAP and the Forum Awards.
I'm not in favour of any others and have my doubts about the Forum Awards as we have other ways to comment on each others' opinions.
15-12-2019 16:12
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

personally i think there are too many competitions, seems to be a new best babe of this or that every time i switch on bladewave, only ever voted in 1 years ago and won't be again, i know who my faves are and no competition will change that, doesn't matter who runs it or what format it's in but you will never please everyone
15-12-2019 16:55
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
15-12-2019 17:51
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2019 09:41 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-12-2019 20:50 )Joey 27 Wrote:  don''t you dare say im wrong to accuse Winsaw of match fixing,

You're wrong to accuse Winsaw of match fixing.

FFS, some people on here are as hypocritical and deluded as politicians and football managers areRolleyes

Can you imagine if the FA cup draw wasn't on TV, just think about that before you say i have no right to accuse people of match fixingRolleyes

People like Babelover and Sercretagent need to get off their morale high horse too, do you really think they wouldn't put Fernanda and Danni Levy through by "coin toss"

Trust me there's no way in a million years im sending Tori or Macy out by a "coin toss" its human nature to be biased
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 18:56 by Joey 27.)
15-12-2019 18:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^FFS Joey mate, you get off your high horse, I have never put through Fernanda through as she's my favourite nor would Secret Agent put Danni Levy through as a favourite if he ran a competition I am sure he like me would try to stay neutral as much as possible in any competition either of us run. i know
i do and people are grateful how I do things. There is an art & style to running a competition and you don't know how much goes into running a competition
and trust me it's a lot more than you think.
I let the votes decide So you mate need to take along hard look in the mirror before you accuse anybody and you have yet to answer my question of evidence that makes you think Winsaw was match - fixing? If you want to stir up a hornets nest, go right ahead, I'm standing back and let the others give you the shit.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2019 19:42 by lovebabes56.)
15-12-2019 19:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(15-12-2019 15:00 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What is needed in all competitions is transparency. Or as much as possible.
With the Offical Forum competition the Hall of Fame award everything has to be visible to all. No random draws just the seeding of the girls.

On the forum every member is the same as every other. So one members nominations are as good as any others nominations.

Rules sometimes need changing and I welcome any messages with any way that we could inprove the award.
We are grateful for Babelover for fronting the HOF awards for the last few years. But the running of the award is a team effort.

Agreed it is a team effort

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-12-2019 19:45
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Wasn't going to get involved in this but Joey has got a point i mean it's true we can't see what you guys are doing behind closed doors like Joey said.

But there is a better way of putting it what i mean by that is the match fixing bit but we as a forum believe in your guys believe in what you guys are doing i or anyone else would not accuse you guys of match fixing just trust the guys that run the awards because they work hard running the awards and move on.

I am looking forward to next year when i run the S66 Night Queen when i get this bull crap throwed at me. laugh

The perks of being a football manager a oops i mean't award runner.

15-12-2019 19:52

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS