Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Most memorable shows

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Most memorable shows
Kirsten Imrie on a day show, I think it was the Pad, when she'd clearly been drinking and really wanted to show off her stockings and ass. She was an all-time favourite Page 3 and glamour model back in the day and still looked absolutely amazing. Such a shame she didn't do night shows as she had a truly fantastic pair of tits and I am sure that she would have been utterly filthy on the phone.

Another show that I remember was Amanda Rendall on RLC wearing nipple clamps on TV. It was a classic A-bomb pushing the boundaries show and unbelievably sexy.

Finally, Ree Petra in a bubble bath taking off her panties... All-time favourite moments for me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
27-11-2022 04:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

3 that I can recall.

My first ever viewing of a nightshow on the channels, some time around late 2012. I flicked over to S66 and my eyes were hit with the sight of the lovely Clare Richards in her usual office/secretary garb, bent over the desk with her gorgeous little arse peeking out from under her skirt. Needless to say I was smitten from then on. Heart

Late 2013/Early 2014 when, after many teases from Paige Green on RLC dayshows and the tease hour she made a return to nights and seeing her first nightshow was truly a sight to behold. Heart

Early 2014, there had been this new girl on RLC for the past few months, her name was Jessie Jensen and she was a knockout stunner. Her first ever nightshow, seeing her curves in all their exposed glory almost destroyed me. Tongue

This is not taking into account Brian’s figures.
28-11-2022 20:43
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(22-11-2022 11:22 )ryuken Wrote:  
(22-11-2022 09:16 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(22-11-2022 02:30 )ryuken Wrote:  Preeti and Savannah

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid1501226

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid1546569

Surprised Fuck me, I can't even remember those two getting it on

With a bit of luck Dan Volatile or someone else has copies of both shows and will re-upload them on here at some point in the future.

I've just been for a shufti and found a yawning gape in my spreadsheet around that time. Further investigation unearthed 32 DVDs from April to August 2014 that I'd overlooked so that means that there's an extra 64 hours of jerry-rigged sets and polyester soft furnishings to come. Happy days!

29-11-2022 01:20
Grand Theft Ant Offline
Babeshows + Latex = Wank

Tara T returning to BSDaytime on 24 October 2017.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2094859

Her figure in that black latex mini dress is just perfect. eek
02-12-2022 01:00