babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

956 LA babes (TV Showcase)

funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

956 LA babes (TV Showcase)
Not sure what this is they are showing, this tv showcase thing is painfull to watch but the girl who presents the little snippets in between is stunning, anyone know who she is? she kinda looks familiar but cant place her at all. Again apologies cos its rubbish tv but if anyone wouldnt mind watching for 5 mins to see if they can help me out lol it would be appreciatedWink

funky
05-06-2009 13:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

RE: 956 LA babes (TV Showcase)
funkymackem Wrote:Not sure what this is they are showing, this tv showcase thing is painfull to watch but the girl who presents the little snippets in between is stunning, anyone know who she is? she kinda looks familiar but cant place her at all. Again apologies cos its rubbish tv but if anyone wouldnt mind watching for 5 mins to see if they can help me out lol it would be appreciatedWink

funky

Haha,I thought it was just me! We were taking the piss about it's lack of adult content the other day in the Chatbox and when I flicked over to it I thought,'shit programme but she's gorgeous'! No extra info. just know that you're not alone ! Big Grin

Dreamlander
05-06-2009 16:40
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

RE: 956 LA babes (TV Showcase)
lol cheers mate Wink
06-06-2009 12:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV