babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 1.82 Average

tina party people

coonters Offline
Junior Poster

tina party people
does anyone have any info or pictures on a girl called tina on party people just now

she's hot
27-10-2008 16:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: tina party people
coonters Wrote:does anyone have any info or pictures on a girl called tina on party people just now

she's hot
I was gonna ask the same question as iv just turned tv on and WOW what a bird.....i thougfht i heard her say her name is Tina Love or Loft... not sure been searching google and have not found anything yet... Fingers crossed!!!! She is HOTTongue

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
27-10-2008 17:06
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

firebird Wrote:
coonters Wrote:does anyone have any info or pictures on a girl called tina on party people just now

she's hot
I was gonna ask the same question as iv just turned tv on and WOW what a bird.....i thougfht i heard her say her name is Tina Love or Loft... not sure been searching google and have not found anything yet... Fingers crossed!!!! She is HOTTongue
PS I do like that tattoo on her arm!!! something about a bird with just the odd tattoo. i noticed one on her leg tooo!!!! and i love ther collar.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2008 17:08 by Firebird.)
27-10-2008 17:08
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I think she may have done sexstation a couple of years ago. I've searched for stuff but haven't been able to find anything yet. Maybe one of the veterans on here may have something. She is quite a hottie - I think its the glasses that does it! I would love to see her doing the PP late show sometime as she has a body that would do any bikini justice!
27-10-2008 22:46
coonters Offline
Junior Poster

firebird Wrote:

she's hot

yeh i thought she said tina love or luv as well but googled her and cant find anything
here's hoping
29-10-2008 06:36
amsy2k2000 Offline
Senior Poster

shes stunning, does anyone have any info on her ?
30-10-2008 12:20
tina love Offline
Apprentice Poster

:)hello i am the girl you have been looking for tina love i'm no longer at party people i'm at tvx so tune in guys xxxxx
(27-10-2008 17:08 )firebird Wrote:  
firebird Wrote:

she's hot
PS I do like that tattoo on her arm!!! something about a bird with just the odd tattoo. i noticed one on her leg tooo!!!! and i love ther collar.
thank you for the hot part sweet x
the tattoo is of an angel x
24-01-2010 19:13
tina love Offline
Apprentice Poster

(27-10-2008 22:46 )tapit54 Wrote:  I think she may have done sexstation a couple of years ago. I've searched for stuff but haven't been able to find anything yet. Maybe one of the veterans on here may have something. She is quite a hottie - I think its the glasses that does it! I would love to see her doing the PP late show sometime as she has a body that would do any bikini justice!
Hi only just seen all these posts i'm not on party people or babestation i'm on tvx now on the late show hope to hear from some of you guys xx love tina love xx
24-01-2010 19:15
tina love Offline
Apprentice Poster

(27-10-2008 22:46 )tapit54 Wrote:  I think she may have done sexstation a couple of years ago. I've searched for stuff but haven't been able to find anything yet. Maybe one of the veterans on here may have something. She is quite a hottie - I think its the glasses that does it! I would love to see her doing the PP late show sometime as she has a body that would do any bikini justice!
Hi only just seen all these posts i'm not on party people or babestation i'm on tvx now on the late show hope to hear from some of you guys xx love tina love xx
24-01-2010 19:15
tina love Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi guys on dirty talk and tvx come see me xxxxxxxxxxxxx
24-01-2010 19:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV