babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tip Goals

PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Tip Goals
I have been dipping in and out of shows for a few days and, as I don't usually manage to see morning shows, was surprised to see Tip Goals being used, with unrealistic goals slowly being added to which never reach the goal before girls shift ends, or, if goal is reached it happens in private, or on pervcam only even though that isn't mentioned.

I assume that any idiots (sorry punters) who do tip then lose their money. However looking at another forum's chat section the same guys seem to do this every day. Are they that rich they can afford to lose all those credits?
29-01-2020 15:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mattstovell21 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Tip Goals
The majority of what I’ve seen where the goals are achieved but then a blur comes on or the activity is done in pvt, comes down to it being a scam, under the idea that those losing their money wouldn’t bother complaining to any higher powers as they wouldn’t want to admit paying a wank channel.

Shame as it means there is then a lack of trust for those women that do the goals in free to air shows/ streams.
29-01-2020 16:35
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

some guy paid £125 pounds for credit and use 980 credits to clear Alice Goodwin shower show tip that guy must have more money than sense he was barging about spending £125 pounds

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
06-04-2020 23:00
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Charlie C currently with a tip goal of "Tits Covered By Mr.P"

Covered with what? A sheet?
19-06-2020 14:40
Charlemagne Offline

Amanda has a tip goal of 6950 for an Open Leg Squirt show.
Is that the highest goal that has been asked?

Update goal now down to 5850. So she may be squirting later tonight Cool

20-06-2020 21:31
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2020 23:00 )mrsimsuk Wrote:  some guy paid £125 pounds for credit and use 980 credits to clear Alice Goodwin shower show tip that guy must have more money than sense he was barging about spending £125 pounds

you want to see the top 2 tippers evelyn has and the money they spend, out thier fucking mind ,this and the lovense is the biggest rip off ever ,half the time the toy isnt in or not switched on ,you get to know the con merchants and the reliable honest girls,all be it you can count them on one hand
21-06-2020 09:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV