babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Babes you feel should win more awards?

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Babes you feel should win more awards?
So what babes do you reckon should win more awards it could also be someone who hasn't won an award yet you think is a great performer.

I would say Kiki Daniels and especially Tori Lee,Lori Buckby are right up there as for future talent Imogen James without doubt deserves an award win and even know she done well in the awards last year Atlanta without doubt deserves more awards.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
09-02-2020 00:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babes you feel should win more awards?.
By far Nicole snow she is one of the best performers on bs by miles hardly anyone comes close to her yet she somehow manages not to win many it's truly mind boggling
09-02-2020 01:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Beth Bennett & Michelle Moist without a shadow of a doubt

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2020 01:13 by Rammyrascal.)
09-02-2020 01:12
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Fernanda Ferrari
Nicole Snow
Jess West

I love babes with brown nipples
09-02-2020 07:55
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^i Agree Fern should win more awards even though she has won THE St66 Daytime award twice in row, and I feel similarly she should be amongst the choices for Ultimate Babe more often. Other babes I feel should win more are Vick Peach, Atlanta, and possibly maybe Mikaela Witt & also Mikki B, they should also feature more too, but especially Vicki as I think the comments in her section for both her night shows and daytime suggest she is very much a versatile babe who does great shows, for both but they are never really fully recognised when it comes to awards. Maybe 2020 is the year when the Peach finally bears fruit....?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-02-2020 08:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(09-02-2020 01:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Beth Bennett & Michelle Moist without a shadow of a doubt

i agree Beth is one who again like Vicki does great shows in both Daytime and night time but is never fully recognised when it comes to awards. She is wonderful and does give 100% for both and it is a shame she never figures in at least more semi finals or finals, but maybe it is down who she is usually up against in match up as I feel she ends up in match ups against a completely strong favourite.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
09-02-2020 08:23
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(09-02-2020 01:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Beth Bennett & Michelle Moist without a shadow of a doubt

Agree with Beth fully.

Been on the channels around eight years now and one of the most, if not the most, reliable and consistent girls there is. Day shows, Night shows, BS Extreme, Webcam, turns her hand to whatever is required and never, ever, could be assumed of going through the motions. Always puts on a good, entertaining show whenever I've seen her, not someone who is happy to just lie there and put in the minimal of effort, not someone who will sit there chatting to the cameramen/producers and not someone who will take the piss out of their callers. Also seems to be the girl that the channel calls on when others no show or can't make a shift.

I'm not bothering to check but always seems to finish in the bottom half of the BS polls and I find it crazy that people would vote for the likes of Lori, the twins, Danni Harwood, Alice, Ashley etc. over her.

The Xpanded girls are hurt by the "no caps/no vids" and that will always be the way until something changes; they just don't have the exposure of the other channels. Michelle won the other year so she's done okay, but does probably deserve to do better in the Ultimate Babe categories.

Kiki Daniels? The only award that girl deserves to win is how to scam her customers. She and Buckby can fight that one out between them.
09-02-2020 11:42
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(09-02-2020 11:42 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  I'm not bothering to check but always seems to finish in the bottom half of the BS polls and I find it crazy that people would vote for the likes of Lori, the twins, Danni Harwood, Alice, Ashley etc. over her.

Beth finished 6th in the UKAP vote last year. Taking Babestation girls only she was ranked 4th and finished higher than all of the other girls you listed above.
09-02-2020 12:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(09-02-2020 11:42 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
The Xpanded girls are hurt by the "no caps/no vids" and that will always be the way until something changes; they just don't have the exposure of the other channels. Michelle won the other year so she's done okay, but does probably deserve to do better in the Ultimate Babe categories.

Kiki Daniels? The only award that girl deserves to win is how to scam her customers. She and Buckby can fight that one out between them.

I would say that it will be till hell freezes over before XP might even relax that rule over caps & vids and certainly I think XP girls do need to be considered for awards outside the XP circle

I'm sure many will add other names to be nominated for scammer of the year award!!

09-02-2020 12:17
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Babes you feel should win more awards?
(09-02-2020 12:14 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(09-02-2020 11:42 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  I'm not bothering to check but always seems to finish in the bottom half of the BS polls and I find it crazy that people would vote for the likes of Lori, the twins, Danni Harwood, Alice, Ashley etc. over her.

Beth finished 6th in the UKAP vote last year. Taking Babestation girls only she was ranked 4th and finished higher than all of the other girls you listed above.

I'm talking about all the years Beth has been on the channels, NOT just this past year. Jeez! Although even in this last year she was still behind Ashley in one of the polls. Seemingly how long ago Danni left the channels I thought that would be obvious? Clearly not for some folk! And to clarify by bottom half, the polls usually have a top ten, i.e. Beth usually finishes in positions 6-10.

As there are pedants about here we go!

2012 (Beth's first year on the channels)

Queen of Babestation 2012
Only the top four placings were revealed, Beth was not amongst them.

Ultimate Babe 2012
There was an initial preliminary round and the highest vote getters moved onto the last 16, which Beth didn't make.

Queen of Babestation 2013
Only the top three placings were revealed, Beth was not in them.

Ultimate Babe 2013
Beth didn't make the last 16, Danni did.

Queen of Babestation 2014
Only the top three placings were revealed, Beth was not in them.

Ultimate Babes 2014
Lost out in the last 16 to Kandi Kay.

Queen of Babestation 2015
Only the top three placings were revealed, Beth was not in them. Danni was crowned Queen.

Ultimate Babe 2015
Winsaw took over from snookered in running the tournament. No last 16 round like in previous years, goes from prelims straight to a last 8. Beth didn't make the last eight, Danni, Preeti and Ashley all did.

Queen of Babestation 2016
Only the top four placings were revealed, Beth was not in them. Ashley was crowned Queen, Danni and Alice in joint third.

Ultimate Babe 2016
Beth failed to crack the top eight, the first knockout round, Ashley, Alice and Danni all did.

Queen of Babestation 2017
Eliminated in the last 16. Last place in her group behind Atlanta, Sophie and Lori.

Ultimate Babe 2017
First year that there was a countdown. Beth finished in 16th place behind Lori, Preeti, Alice and Ashley.

Queen of Babestation
9th place behind Danni, Ashley and Alice.

Ultimate Babe 2018
13th place behind Alice and Ashley.

Queen of Babestation 2019
Only the top five placings were revealed, Beth was not in them, Alice was.

Ultimate Babe 2019
Knocked out in the quarter finals, finished in overall 6th place, her best result in these polls by far.
09-02-2020 13:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV