Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Real life Vs Babeshow life

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Real life Vs Babeshow life
Here's a question for you guys i know the babeshows is real life to but let's face it they are just putting on a show for us fans so not initially real so on to the question if a babe acted different in real life say in a way you don't like would it change your views of them? i would say the answer is no because the babeshows isn't real and it is just a show for us fans and i don't care how they act in real life it doesn't bother me they can do what ever the hell they like.

What inspired me to do this thread is i see an old video of Lacey Lorenzo on Judge Rinder nothing against you at all Lacey.

So what do you guys think.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
01-03-2020 14:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Real life Vs Babeshow life
How they are in real life, away from the channels, I don’t care although I don’t think there is much of a difference between how some act or portray themselves on the shows as opposed to off them. How they portray/act on the shows is who they are. The Only thing that would put me off them would be if they were racist or otherwise offensive.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
01-03-2020 15:08
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Because of lockdown I think a lot of people have forgotten that babe channels are a fantasy u go to these places to forget Ur own problems for awhile just like going to the theatre or cinema we are not really meant to spent a shift with Ur favourite babe girl for most of the girls this is an act they do and are very different off screen than on it it's there little bubble as well as ours what's said and done in that girls chat room should really stay in that chat room it's there job but off screen I do know some girls are very private quite which they have every right to be from Dazzler
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2021 01:18 by The tiny giant.)
07-02-2021 06:17
peachybum Offline
Junior Poster

Depends, for me knowing that Georgie Darby is a huge huge fan of Trump and all those crazy conspiracy theories has put me right off her. She used to be one of my favourites, but now I turn it off if I see her.
07-02-2021 07:16
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

Lets be honest, you will probably never really get to know a babe even by calling her. She will only ever tell you what she wants you to know. The only time you may get to the see the real life babe is if she hits the media headlines for any reason or maybe posts a personal opinion on her social media which rarely happens imo. Many also probably have partners and kids and away from work live a fairly typical life.

I do remember the TV documentary that Cookie Jane did a few years ago, which actually put me off her for quite a while, but is probably as close an insight as you are ever likely to see.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...+real+life
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 14:25 by AndyJames.)
07-02-2021 10:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Yes and no. Basically, yes, only if the RL occurence impacted on what I might expect of the way she were to work the shows. For instance if the real life news included some fraud or something like that. Or twitter outbursts aimed at people that use the shows. I don't think that's necessary and reflects badly on how the babe views ALL punters and the job. So those sort of things put me off interacting or viewing her even tbh.

I don't think the babe's politics or her belief in conspiracy theories, say, impacts on the shows. So that sort of thing is when it doesn't matter to me.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 11:11 by ShandyHand.)
07-02-2021 11:09
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-02-2021 06:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  ... it's there little bubble as well as ours what's said and done in that girls chat room should really stay in that chat room it's there job but off screen I do know some girls are very private quite which they have every right to be from Fazzler

^ This is very true but, tbh, I'm wary (and weary) of how much we hear this Fight Club type rhetoric from the babes of late. (I for one have heard it in those exact terms dazzler describes - that nothing should leave the room.) I agree totally they have a right for their stuff not to be spread all over the web but I'm suspicious that some babes also seek to shut down one punter telling another what goes on on the streams. This is crossing a line for me. It then moves into an attempt to avoid scrutiny, comparison, and transparency of use.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-02-2021 11:24
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

I think most of us have zero expectations of the girls so what they're like in real life doesn't really affect us one way or another. When my all time favourite babe was on nights I got the impression she wasn't the nicest of people and following her on Twitter backed that up. It didn't stop me fancying the pants off her though.

The Trump thing above is interesting. A current babe that I like a lot seems firmly in the ant-vaccine/Covid is a hoax camp. It surprised me a little but, as in all walks of life, some of these people aren't the brightest.

Let's be honest, there is probably no other sector where the companies and their talent have less contempt for their paying customers than the babe channels. In the main I would say that the babes think their punters are all sad virgins with no life who are there to be ripped off. It's important just to bear that in mind and not get too attached to the babes, even the seemingly nice ones.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 22:10 by Nadam.)
07-02-2021 22:10
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2021 11:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(07-02-2021 06:17 )Dazzler Wrote:  ... it's there little bubble as well as ours what's said and done in that girls chat room should really stay in that chat room it's there job but off screen I do know some girls are very private quite which they have every right to be from Fazzler

^ This is very true but, tbh, I'm wary (and weary) of how much we hear this Fight Club type rhetoric from the babes of late. (I for one have heard it in those exact terms dazzler describes - that nothing should leave the room.) I agree totally they have a right for their stuff not to be spread all over the web but I'm suspicious that some babes also seek to shut down one punter telling another what goes on on the streams. This is crossing a line for me. It then moves into an attempt to avoid scrutiny, comparison, and transparency of use.
I've been told off by asking customer service about a girl in another girls chatbox at the end of the day everyone is there as a guest I do think about in what I write in a chatbox before I send it because some of the question u read from users sound like they are phishing for information yeah we all want to know everything about our fave babes but if they want u or anyone else to know they will tell u or that person from Dazzler
08-02-2021 01:34
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2021 10:21 )AndyJames Wrote:  Lets be honest, you will probably never really get to know a babe even by calling her. She will only ever tell you what she wants you to know. The only time you may get to the see the real life babe is if she hits the media headlines for any reason or maybe posts a personal opinion on her social media which rarely happens imo. Many also probably have partners and kids and away from work live a fairly typical life.

I do remember the TV documentary that Cookie Jane did a few years ago, which actually put me off her for quite a while, but is probably as close an insight as you are ever likely to see.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...+real+life
Not seen this cookie Jane doc I've seen princess Levi one and read about babe channel life by lacy Lorenzo the babe girl job is to keep a person on the phone as long as possible as they want Ur credits or landline calls money it's down to the customer if they just wanna talk or get naughty with that babe I think even if u did asked a babe girl the question a person wanted to know about I don't think they would spill the beans or work around that question with a question of there own from Dazzler
08-02-2021 01:42