Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The land of the babe channels post current epidemic

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

The land of the babe channels post current epidemic
I don't know if there's already been a thread about this or whether this is the correct place to start said thread but I've been thinking what might change with the channels post are current situation? With the channels going more to web and camming the current non or limited TV exposure could show the stations that the TV channels are no longer as vital as once was considering how near enough everyone has internet and a computer.

Plus there is the other side of things, a lot of the babes have families and may not live near there respect stations/studios and so the ability to work from home with no travelling could mean some prefer it, being able to work when they want or to a schedule that fits them better shall we say.

It's been evident that the TV channels have been fighting with the camming side of things for a long time, could our current predicament lead to them being canned or at the very least cut back on??

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2020 21:39 by babefan2012.)
30-03-2020 21:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: The land of the babe channels post current epidemic
I would say it could go either way, but i think many of us probably have lamented the channels disappearing of the TV for a very long time and many of us probably hope that is not the case. TBH I am hoping thst this epidemic is only a temporary halt of the channels on TV but I would say it is likely by the year end we could see changes.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-03-2020 07:53
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Last night Charmaine Heart explained on the radio that the demographic of her callers has changed, that there are new ones and that there are more.
Conceivably that's the case with other babes too.
Isolation will result in changes when the studios reopen and experience has shown that S66 do not have the resources to make the best of such oportunities.
31-03-2020 08:04
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(31-03-2020 08:04 )Chrisst Wrote:  Last night Charmaine Heart explained on the radio that the demographic of her callers has changed, that there are new ones and that there are more.
Isolation will result in changes when the studios reopen and experience has shown that S66 do not have the resources to make the best of such oportunities.

Interesting, sort of shows the TV channels aren’t the major attractors of calls it may have been 10 plus years ago if it ever was. If Charmaine has noticed a difference then as you say no doubt other babes have too. So if that’s the case presumably these new callers and cammers are finding her through other means, maybe social media.

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2020 11:21 by babefan2012.)
31-03-2020 10:44
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2020 10:44 )babefan2012 Wrote:  
(31-03-2020 08:04 )Chrisst Wrote:  Last night Charmaine Heart explained on the radio that the demographic of her callers has changed, that there are new ones and that there are more.

Interesting, sort of shows the TV channels aren’t the major attractors of calls it may have been 10 plus years ago if it ever was. If Charmaine has noticed a difference then as you say no doubt other babes have too. So if that’s the case presumably these new callers and cammers are find her through other means, maybe social media.

Sky and Freeview and trawling the internet behind that.
31-03-2020 11:14
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Interesting, so i'm guessing the isolation has made people call or cam now more than ever as presumably those who are new yet still knew her from the channels just decided to not interact until now.

31-03-2020 11:31
covkid Offline
Master Poster

I think this could be a time for the girls and stations to make money but only if they reduce their Pervecam costs, hear me out. Many people are now "working" from home so on the Internet more watching the girls. Unfortunately wives/partners/kids are also at home so it is not easy to phone the girls, especially as you can't go out. However, many people think the cost of Pervecam at £3 a minute is ridiculous and won't pay it. Therefore many girls, and there are now more available as they are working from home, just sit around all day with no calls or no pervecam business. Reduce the Pervecam costs to £2 or £1.50 a minute and they will get loads more business.
31-03-2020 16:00
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah thats a good point, paying regular prices for what right now is restricted access to the product is maybe not the best business decision. Its a tough call as I feel the babes won't want to be working for less even considering the current issues we're seeing and the fact they are most likely working from home too. Also the fact that its likely a substantial amount of callers are at home with there families means at times they must be pretty short for calls.

Also isn't there also the problem with each babes own internet connections, paying £3 a minute for a cam session with a babe who's internet connection is restricting the quality of said stream. Right now I do agree with the way things are they definitely need to cut the prices, to even the levels you suggested.

31-03-2020 16:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(31-03-2020 08:04 )Chrisst Wrote:  Last night Charmaine Heart explained on the radio that the demographic of her callers has changed ...

Where was she on Chrisst?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-03-2020 19:10
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

On a podcast show with Charlotte Rose, sexworker spokeswoman Here it is https://www.pscp.tv/w/1rmxPAnqbkdKN

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2020 19:20 by babefan2012.)
31-03-2020 19:18