Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Thank you to 5 special members

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you to 5 special members
I would like to say thank you to 830 Res,Cheesygrin,HLO,Goatman and Watcher , i must admit i was getting bored of this forum but you guys have made it come alive again and turn the forum into what it was.

And i think GMach leaving had an effect on me as i thought we had an connection that doesn't mean i don't have a connection with you guys but the connection me and GMach had was deep when ever i had problems GMach was there to help me out and resolve my issues , i could of been very argumentive on here if it wasn't for GMach to tell me to take a back foot and lay it off as banter but anyway them days are long gone i am a far more happier person on the forum and i would not have arguments on here ever again as i said before.

Anyway thank you to you 5.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2020 02:14 by Kingsmind.)
04-04-2020 02:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Thank you to 5 special members
In no particular order

1. skully.
Without skully there would be unmitigated forum chaos. Provider of calm authority and a voice of reason and rationality.
Helpful, kind and considerate to the last.
The ultimate forum legend deserves the highest gratitude. Thank you kind Sir.

2. darren73.
A genuine, long time forum friend. Once again a very kind hearted soul as well as a picture God. An all round top bloke. Thanks mate.

3. Don Tingley.
Thanks for returning to the best of you from times gone by. A return to so much brilliant video posting amongst many other sharp and exceptional contributions.
So good to have you back good Sir Smile.

4. ShandyHand.
For filling my void in times of my absence.
Just about the most articulate poster on the whole forum, able to explain things in a way I never could or ever will be able to.
Methodical, considered posting of the very highest quality and a very good confidante.
Thank you Smile.

5. winsaw.
Another long standing forum friend.
Great capper and all round contributor.
Somehow maintains desire to run comps every year (silly sod laugh). I have lost the will and patience to do it anymore.
Top guy, the forum would be much the poorer in his absence.

04-04-2020 13:26
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

^^ Thanks Kingsmind Blush Big Grin It’s the F5 Tongue [Image: UnequaledFalseBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif]

And that’s snookered off my Christmas card list Big Laugh only kidding snooks you know my Heart for you is infinite Big Grin

Will have to think about mine but expect something like this Big Laugh [Image: giphy.gif]

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
04-04-2020 13:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

thanks you to the following good friends on the forum who this forum would not be so good with out it,

Skully - has helped me so much , made me a better forum member, such a good guy, who has so much time to help me with stuff, a legend

darren73 - a great friend who i talk to most days , finds the best pics as well, has helped me lots of times over the years, a really nice guy

ShandyHand - as interested in the goings on behind the scenes as me , had so many interesting chats with him, i love his posts i wish i had the way with words he dose

snookered - a great friend for many years always happy to help, great am making me happy again when things got me sad, again so good with words inspire me to try to be better at them,

Don Tingley - a top guy i really got to know during his wondering years away from the forum on twitter, so happy hes back here

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-04-2020 14:57
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest Watcher i would love to make Chris Jericho's list no not in that way i just loved that character he had in WWE.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
04-04-2020 16:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I always look out for posts by certain guys too.
Rake, Doddle and Shandy for sure off the top of my head, It'll always be Babelover
I miss Lowkey who we've not heard of for a year.
Of the moderators I've gone to Jam Da Man myself for help and advice and he's been just the same as you say about Skully. I don't know how they do it, I mean they do it to help Admin but they're volunteers so they have to hold down a job. Yet with presumably a rota the 4 of them check every post and still find time to join in and enjoy it without forgetting their moderation role.
04-04-2020 18:56
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I would like to thank the following members

1.Skyline my first friend on the forum and an absolute gem Smile love the guy

2.830res you sir are simply the best you have given me so much wank bank material over past 2 years ive had to get a new hard drive lol and so helpful you tought me how to do so many internet things you da man Smile

3.Rpj316 was always there when i felt down to cheer me up hope he comes back one day

4.Gmach1 same as rpj316 was always first one to contact me to cheer me up and alway helpful shame he left

5.M.L.L what can i say he has gotten me some of the best lori stuff lol i love him

Also like to thank kelly and kingsmind for being my lovers and my 2 favourite new guys HLO and 2015watcher for being comedy gold
Edit just realised 2015watcher's been here longer than me lol seems like he's new so full of energy

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020 19:34 by The Goatman.)
05-04-2020 19:30
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm glad no one added me to their list; as I don't have a member..!! Special, or otherwise ... eekBig GrinWink

Please no one go down the route of offering to lend me theirs.... Blushlaugh

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
05-04-2020 20:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am now going to unashamedly cheat and nominate another 5 members.

1. 2015watcher.
Having got to know Mr Watcher somewhat during these last 6 months it has become so obvious what a breath of fresh air he and his partner in crime HLO (to whom my attention will turn next) have been to this place.
Watcher exudes the finest blend of charismatic humour and humility. Appreciator of old fashioned babeshow values as well as a very fine capper.
A true credit to the forum.

2. HLO.
As fundamentally thoughtful guy with an eye for superb caps. No post is wasted in whatever thread he contributes.
A remorselessly constructive and optimum value use of forum time is much to be admired.

3. Atlanta Moreno.
I think the list of superlatives about Atlanta have already been exhausted in her own thread by myself and many others.
Her human qualities shine lke a beacon in all her interaction on this forum.
It is an honour to have her grace us with her formidable presence.

4. Tumble_Drier.
Admirable and respect worthy in so many ways. The sharp, quick witted posting style is often humorous but with a clear point being made. Blessed with a healthy cynicism and an ability to see through the disingenuous and pointless. The forum needs that.

5. Regenerated.
Now me and Regen have not always seen eye to eye on things. But that can sometimes be a great thing. The passage of time can often enable posters true value to be ascertained.
Reg is a sensitive soul but relentlessly speaks from the heart. His running of the predictions thread of proof he wants to do things right.
A bit of a perfectionist about him but I like that as I am like it myself.
A poster of real conviction and soul.
The forum is the richer for his presence.

(This post was last modified: 25-09-2020 10:25 by Snooks.)
24-09-2020 19:08
HLO Offline
Meh

Aww thanks snooks, its always been a dream of mine to be on top of Atlanta Tongue laugh
Its been a fun time for me on this forum ever since I've joined, I still feel like the new guy and I've met some great people through here, there's too many to name lol but you know who you guys are Cool
24-09-2020 19:40

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS