Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Celeste

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

FAO Celeste
Hi, Celeste, I sent you a PM and an email three days ago, but haven't had any reply so I thought I'd ask it here as you seem to check the forum more often than you do your emails/PMs.

I've asked a few times on the website about LA Babes return to $ky television, and was persistently told 'soon'. Are you and the other girls EVER going to return to our screens and why did the channel stop broadcasting in the first place?
07-06-2009 20:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Celeste Pics
I will keep that in mind Boys!! Wink
08-06-2009 18:55
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

XXX CELESTE XXX MORE PICS!!!
Hello boys and girls. I hope you enjoyed your weekend!! Here are a few more pics! I think you can also google Antonia at ATK (remember it is a hairy fetish shoot so like             hairy pussy LOL)as well to get more!! I am also on live lababes.tv right now and could really use your support so if you could give me a call so I can make all your fantasies come true.. even the fetish and taboo then come on I am wet and waiting!!
08-06-2009 22:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: FAO Celeste
Do you ever get the feeling you're being ignored!?

Look, Celeste, you must have noticed this thread by now, not to mention the PM and email I sent you. If you don't know the answer to my question then just say so. It's common decency.
08-06-2009 23:20
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

StanTheMan Wrote:Do you ever get the feeling you're being ignored!?

Look, Celeste, you must have noticed this thread by now, not to mention the PM and email I sent you. If you don't know the answer to my question then just say so. It's common decency.

ACtually sweetheart. I JUST NOW NOTICED this thread, also I have answered teh wuestion on other threads and have sent you 3 pms replying to your pms that as far as I know LABABES will nto be returning to TV.. it will just be at lababes.tv for now on!! But sweetie please know that any question I get I always answer so u may want to look back at your account or email admin about the problem but I have sent you multiple replies adn actually I am on air so I shouldn be checking the forum at all so I do not get this right away.. I have responded to your pms and I have responded to this question on other threads and even directed the answet towards u sweetheart.. so PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THAT I HAVE NO COOMON DECENCY PLEASE!! I always try to answer and respond and update each and every one of you and since I am the only LA babe who does this trust me it can get a bit overwhelming,, But I always answer!!!!!! ALWAYS!!! I am sure soemone can vouch for me on that!!

Celeste
xoxo
08-06-2009 23:33
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

StanTheMan Wrote:Do you ever get the feeling you're being ignored!?

Here I want to show you the proof that I replied to your email I cant find the pms as I delete them but here from the email as well

Come back to Sky
InboxX

Reply to all
Forward
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show original
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?
StanTheManHi, Celeste. I used to watch you all the time when you was on Sky 956, and I'...
Jun 6 (3 days ago)

StanTheManLoading...Jun 6 (3 days ago)

StanTheMan to me
show details Jun 6 (3 days ago) Reply

Hi, Celeste. I used to watch you all the time when you was on Sky 956, and I'm really starting to miss your performances as you always went that little bit further- even during the dayshows.

Can you tell me, please, is LA Babes EVER going to return to Sky T

antonia Moreno to StanTheMan
show details Jun 6 (2 days ago) Reply

probably not sweetie .. I apologize but they will jhust be on the web http://www.lababes.tv sorry sweets!!
- Show quoted text -

SEEE I ACTUALLY REPLIED THE NEXT DAY! LOOK SLIKE I RECEIVED IT 3 DAYS AGO AND I REPLIED 2 DAYS AGO.. so see its in black and white I have been responding to u!!!!!!
08-06-2009 23:37
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Well my apologies, Celeste. I've certainly not received any emails and/or PMs, so I can only apologies for presuming you hadn't replied to them.

Anyway, thanks for the answer. It's not the one I wanted, but thanks anyway.

One last thing, can you tell me why Happy Hour Girls/LA Babes was taken off air in the first place?
08-06-2009 23:50
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

StanTheMan Wrote:Well my apologies, Celeste. I've certainly not received any emails and/or PMs, so I can only apologies for presuming you hadn't replied to them.

One last thing, can you tell me why Happy Hour Girls/LA Babes was taken off air in the first place?
To be honest I am not even sure.. I know ofcom was giving a bunch of shit to us and me due to my performances but I was am also very positive that was not why we went off air.. i think it came down to a financial issue to be honest!! Sorry i couldn answer the way you wanted as I wanted us to go back on TV as well but we will always be live and hardcore at lababes.tv from 9-2am also I now made a myspace page lababes tv and a adultspace which I reccomend everyonr gets IT IS GREAT adultspace.com lababes tv and you can find me on the lababestv page it is fun LOL

Thanks
Celeste
xoxo
08-06-2009 23:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

celeste Wrote:
StanTheMan Wrote:Well my apologies, Celeste. I've certainly not received any emails and/or PMs, so I can only apologies for presuming you hadn't replied to them.

To be honest I am not even sure.. I know ofcom was giving a bunch of shit to us and me due to my performances...

Well as much as I enjoyed it, Celeste, I don't think appearing on the dayshow without knickers and showing your fadge to the world will have pleased Ofcunt too much.
09-06-2009 00:02
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: XXX CELESTE XXX MORE PICS!!!
As always, celeste, thanks for the pics - I think you look really beautiful in that first one in particular. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
09-06-2009 14:32