Master Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Eating on set is the biggest turn off
28-04-2017 10:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Especially the ones who don't even bother closing their mouths, it's like staring into a cement mixer Rolleyes
28-04-2017 11:07
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(28-04-2017 11:07 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ Especially the ones who don't even bother closing their mouths, it's like staring into a cement mixer Rolleyes

Hhaahahaha yes
28-04-2017 11:11
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

A member of the s66 staff is now sat next to Abi,talking ,just show's the amount they care and how seriously they take their job.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2017 11:19 by DuggyG2.)
28-04-2017 11:18
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(28-04-2017 11:18 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  A member of the s66 staff is now sat next to Abi,talking ,just show's the amount they care and how seriously they take their job.

They could of at least touched her tits or grabbed her arse to make it interesting laugh

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
28-04-2017 11:30
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I am the first to criticise S66 at times, but I have to say the Day output over the last week or so has been excellent, given the restrictions they operate under, in my judgement. They have listened to comments made on the interactive chat and made an effort.
28-04-2017 11:45
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
One of this teeny, tiny bugbears of mine (and others) is rearing it's irritating head yet again this morning. On one channel you have Emma C - ever the pro: either on calls a LOT, or making sure she looks tip-top. And then you have the other two...

Lara, and perennial culprit - Teejay. Sitting & laying there, respectively, showing zero interest to the camera and the potential viewers they could get, but are engrossed with their personal phones instead. Are they really not bothered by how unprofessional it looks ? Actually, don't answer that - we KNOW the answer. What I can't understand is why the powers at the station don't stop it. Their priority HAS to be the callers, or, enticing customers. But no, why bother when you can do whatever you want ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-05-2017 09:23
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(05-05-2017 09:23 )Robot Devil Wrote:  One of this teeny, tiny bugbears of mine (and others) is rearing it's irritating head yet again this morning. On one channel you have Emma C - ever the pro: either on calls a LOT, or making sure she looks tip-top. And then you have the other two...

Lara, and perennial culprit - Teejay. Sitting & laying there, respectively, showing zero interest to the camera and the potential viewers they could get, but are engrossed with their personal phones instead. Are they really not bothered by how unprofessional it looks ? Actually, don't answer that - we KNOW the answer. What I can't understand is why the powers at the station don't stop it. Their priority HAS to be the callers, or, enticing customers. But no, why bother when you can do whatever you want ?

I am sure we will shortly be informed that they simply must have the requisite superb Call Stats to excuse such unprofessionalism, and that you are silly to even question such matters.
05-05-2017 10:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Silly? No. And I'm not going to make a defence for any babe that looks disinterested on a shift. They surely should be aware of how that is percieved and it must be to their detriment. No doubt too that some of the phone use is personal also...

BUT isn't a good part of the phone use likely to be social media interaction with 'fans'? The building/maintaining of a day babe's fanbase like that is an oft overlooked aspect of the modern shows on here I think.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-05-2017 11:30