Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
It really was like taking Cristiano Ronaldo off and putting John Sivebaek on.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-06-2017 08:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Been thinking for a while now, we need to see new daytime faces on this channel Their schedule is getting pretty boring sometimes (with a few exceptions lol) come on St66 putting the ball firmly in your court, can we have some new daytime faces places? especially redheads

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-06-2017 12:33
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(05-06-2017 12:33 )babelover48 Wrote:  Been thinking for a while now, we need to see new daytime faces on this channel Their schedule is getting pretty boring sometimes (with a few exceptions lol) come on St66 putting the ball firmly in your court, can we have some new daytime faces places? especially redheads

Know what you mean pal. Take today, a very strong line up (Abi Monroe & Emma C first up, followed by Cara S, Mikki B, Bex), all gorgeous girls, but pretty much the same as last week, last month etc Nothing wrong with any of the girls, but it's repetition of the same girls and combos

I wonder if the existing girls don't want to give up shifts as they don't make enough ££££ outside of the shows these days with the demise of magazines etc? In other words, are the existing girls defending their patch (which is understandable)? Don't know the answer, just a thought
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 12:42 by hops1.)
05-06-2017 12:40
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(05-06-2017 12:40 )hops1 Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 12:33 )babelover48 Wrote:  Been thinking for a while now, we need to see new daytime faces on this channel Their schedule is getting pretty boring sometimes (with a few exceptions lol) come on St66 putting the ball firmly in your court, can we have some new daytime faces places? especially redheads

Know what you mean pal. Take today, a very strong line up (Abi Monroe & Emma C first up, followed by Cara S, Mikki B, Bex), all gorgeous girls, but pretty much the same as last week, last month etc Nothing wrong with any of the girls, but it's repetition of the same girls and combos

I wonder if the existing girls don't want to give up shifts as they don't make enough ££££ outside of the shows these days with the demise of magazines etc? In other words, are the existing girls defending their patch (which is understandable)? Don't know the answer, just a thought

See where you are coming from, we know the daytime girls and what their boundries are so no surprises, they need to remember they have to keep things fresh or we will stop watching, calling ETC.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
05-06-2017 13:18
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

^^^ I suppose if the channel continues to make cash, the girls aren't going to change as they probably will never give up or reduce their main source of income if that can possibly help it
05-06-2017 13:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2017 08:14 )Doddle Wrote:  It really was like taking Cristiano Ronaldo off and putting John Sivebaek on.
Nah, it was like taking James Milner off and putting on Raheem Sterling, all potential but no end product
05-06-2017 13:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-06-2017 13:55 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 08:14 )Doddle Wrote:  It really was like taking Cristiano Ronaldo off and putting John Sivebaek on.
Nah, it was like taking James Milner off and putting on Raheem Sterling, all potential but no end product
Look, I know what I know, alright? laugh

I see #907 has gone from their daytime line-up.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-06-2017 14:14
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-06-2017 13:18 )sandals1963 Wrote:  they need to remember they have to keep things fresh or we will stop watching, calling ETC.

In reality the opposite must be true.

It's been a while now since I made a daytime call, but I always got the impression that daytime girls rely a lot on their fanbases and many of them are good at cultivating a relationship of sorts with their regular callers.

There are a limited number of casual callers looking through these channels in daytime hours, and very few people who call to listen either, so I would imagine that keeping and developing existing callers is the priority.

Keeping things fresh by introducing a new girl really doesn't make a lot of sense if it means losing an established girl with an established fanbase.
05-06-2017 15:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^ I would say some on the night roster such as LDM, Lucy, Jennifer and Michelle rely on their fanbases too, unless most casual callers prefer to call them over the younger girls and fresh girls, so you could also say it doesn't make financial sense for S66 to sign fresh girls on nights too
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 16:10 by Joey 27.)
05-06-2017 16:08
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Yeah, I suppose it makes more sense financially to keep a steady rota on days where it's more about chat and the perceived ability to build a 'relationship' with the girls whereas nights is much more driven by the sexual service on offer and guy's calling to get their fix and therefore probably much less concerned about speaking to the same girl (as if they remember!! Lol)
05-06-2017 16:17