Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
^ As if to illustrate these points, Scarlet Jones leaves 66 nights and walks straight into slot on BS days - something she would presumably not been within sniffing distance of on 66.

These operators have different strengths and weaknesses (things they look to address when they feel the need). What fits for one will not fit for another.

But generally yeah, nights and days, as much as we can hazard, hold a quite different appeal to quite different shades of audience. The babes on each play things differently accordingly.

I feel it would be quite dodgy to think things are hard and fast to any pattern though. Even these probabilities, that we fumble in darkness towards understanding, are likely only the broadest strokes of actuality; it could well be that there are babes that buck every trend. Exceptions for each yardstick.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-06-2017 21:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Something seems awry. Only boring Becky on? No other birds around this morning - despite Cara B. & Darelle listed on the schedule...

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-06-2017 10:12
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

^^^^^ Can see fuck all, their streams seem to be down too lol
07-06-2017 10:49
Jam Da Man Offline

The streams were off earlier for 'maintenance'. Fernanda and Mikki have been on since.

[Image: image-DBEB_5937E064.jpg]

The schedule says Darelle only did an hour, after her Tease section.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

07-06-2017 12:22
Robot Devil Offline

And now only Fernanda & Bayliss on this afternoon/early evening? Only two girls for the whole afternoon? That's bizarre, and thoroughly unlike (formerly) Elite - usually they stack 'em up during be the day. I'd say that maybe they're scaling down the day roster and having fewer girls on but I noticed that in a few days the schedule has FOUR girls on during the dead 5.30am shift. Pointless.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-06-2017 19:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Genius S66 scheduling again there then laugh.

07-06-2017 19:46
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

4 channels on dayshows and not all of them are used, plus no one has to ever share a set, yet on nightshows there are only 2 free channels sometimes and some girls are stuck in DBSRolleyesRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2017 21:27 by Joey 27.)
07-06-2017 21:26
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(07-06-2017 21:26 )Joey 27 Wrote:  4 channels on dayshows and not all of them are used, plus no one has to ever share a set, yet on nightshows there are only 2 free channels sometimes and some girls are stuck in DBSRolleyesRolleyes

Totally agree. Four channels, two girls? Do the maths
07-06-2017 21:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm actually beginning to think that maybe - just maybe - we are witnessing the end of St66 why have a full schedule up and it is not fulfilled? If that proves to be the case then that truly would be the final nail in the coffin of the babe channels

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 07:25 by lovebabes56.)
08-06-2017 07:22
Robot Devil Offline

According to the famously reliable 66STD's schedule the next planned tease show (at 4am) is on Monday and will be featuring Teejay. Who's willing to bet she'll be more covered up at that time than she will be at 10am?

Speaking of tease shows, can anyone suggest when was the last time they produced a GOOD one? Because I really can't. You'd think they'd be the easiest things in the world to produce - day girl shows off more than normal = sexy show - yet, the combination of lazy girls and uncooperative bosses only seem to equal crap, pointless tease shows. Oh to have them put some effort in again. Would it be THAT difficult just to give us a few flashes, for example? Most of these girls are topless/nude models anyway, FFS. Rant over.

10-06-2017 11:06