Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(10-06-2017 11:06 )Robot Devil Wrote:  According to the famously reliable 66STD's schedule the next planned tease show (at 4am) is on Monday and will be featuring Teejay. Who's willing to bet she'll be more covered up at that time than she will be at 10am?

Will she turn up on time? Seems to be a perennially late starter when she's on.
10-06-2017 11:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(10-06-2017 11:06 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Speaking of tease shows, can anyone suggest when was the last time they produced a GOOD one?

For me I'd say that would be Zoe Stollery.
A proper tease show that had you on the edge of your seat with eyes glued to the screen.
10-06-2017 11:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^True, the Stollery tease was very good. I.....vaguely recall a good show from Lara, but that aeons ago. Lucy-Anne's are woeful. Rebecca doesn't really bother any more. Darelle just doesn't do anything for me. Zoe Taylor doesn't do them enough. Anastasia goes through the motions. Gemma Hiles doesn't put the effort in. So who else is there?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-06-2017 11:41
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I just see them as a time filling exercise nowadays.
They don't even bother wearing loose clothing which I think should be a necessity at the very least.
Christ, Lucy was wearing tit-tape the other day, where's the potential in that?

Out of hours day show, nothing more.
10-06-2017 11:47
Jam Da Man Offline

(10-06-2017 11:41 )Robot Devil Wrote:  So who else is there?

Fernanda, of course.

Her recent tease shows have been more subdued than previous years, and much less frequent, but still better than any of the other babes mentioned.*
Always worth watching.

*In My Opinion

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-06-2017 11:48
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2017 11:06 )Robot Devil Wrote:  According to the famously reliable 66STD's schedule the next planned tease show (at 4am) is on Monday and will be featuring Teejay. Who's willing to bet she'll be more covered up at that time than she will be at 10am?

Speaking of tease shows, can anyone suggest when was the last time they produced a GOOD one? Because I really can't. You'd think they'd be the easiest things in the world to produce - day girl shows off more than normal = sexy show - yet, the combination of lazy girls and uncooperative bosses only seem to equal crap, pointless tease shows. Oh to have them put some effort in again. Would it be THAT difficult just to give us a few flashes, for example? Most of these girls are topless/nude models anyway, FFS. Rant over.
Macy's tease shows are ok, she tends to just wear a bra and panties and there is a fair bit of movement from her,
Teejay is my all time fave daybabe, but she has become very lazy and boring these days and she usually stays very covered up during her tease shows, she's like the Madison Rose of the dayshows
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2017 19:17 by Joey 27.)
10-06-2017 19:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Zoes's tattoo looks new I wonder if that's why she didn't appear yesterday

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-06-2017 08:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Decent line up this morning with 3 busty blondes on, there are plenty of them on days, its funny blonde glamour girls don't get much of a look in on S66 nightshows though, then again even BS only have Dannii and Ashley these days
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 09:36 by Joey 27.)
12-06-2017 08:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

When was he last time Danni was on? I haven't seen her in ages, but have to agree not many blondes on S66 do night shows Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-06-2017 10:00
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Studio seems to be going down hill, Yesterday i flicked through the channels and the line up was....

912 - Fernanda ? (big boobs, but so boring that she has to wear an outfit that her nipples slip out of on every single appearance)

941 - Sophie ? (good looking but terrible fashion sense)

940 - Candy ? (fake boobs, lots of plastic surgery and i don't think she moves much) (i've not watched for more than 2 minutes as plastic surgery on some women can look good - others go for the lets look like a plastic doll look - it's actually a fashion and big in Russia)

Cant remember who was on 903, but last week it was Aurora Valance, one of the most beautiful girls i've seen on there for a while.

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
18-06-2017 23:48