Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Is there a chat page for Paige Phillips?
01-08-2017 10:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^It's not worth reading. No one here talks about Paige. It's just that while she's an attractive lass, she's astoundingly dull, with the charisma of a pot plant. All these years she's been on TV and yet she always looks utterly terrified. Ridiculous.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-08-2017 10:49
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

(30-07-2017 12:17 )Robot Devil Wrote:  So....... Thai has to wait around longer than scheduled because Stacy, Cara B, & Candy are either late or elsewhere? This channel is so beset with arrogant, egotistical, selfish 'babes' it's almost unbelievable! No wonder the producers keep them on - they're the female versions of THEM.

Don't know what's happening with Cara B or Candy but Stacey is on a preplanned extended holiday, returned from Vegas a few days ago having been there for 10 days, now she's on a family holiday in Lanzarote

The problem that's seemingly been happening is that despite a number of the babes having booked holidays, S66 thought this would be the best time to take nearly everyone on a magazine shoot holiday to Las Vegas
01-08-2017 11:50
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I suspect that August is historically so bad for call and pervecam stats, and hence revenue, that the channels effectively write off the entire month. Thus they do stuff like Vegas trips and have a skeleton roster of B and C-list presenters without being too bothered by it.
01-08-2017 14:09
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(01-08-2017 10:49 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^It's not worth reading. No one here talks about Paige. It's just that while she's an attractive lass, she's astoundingly dull, with the charisma of a pot plant. All these years she's been on TV and yet she always looks utterly terrified. Ridiculous.

Haha hahaha I love it! So true lol
01-08-2017 16:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Emma C is on this morning I feel that it would be great to have a crossover period why can't they put some girls from nights on the breakfast show to give breakfast some variety

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-08-2017 06:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-08-2017 10:49 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^It's not worth reading. No one here talks about Paige. It's just that while she's an attractive lass, she's astoundingly dull, with the charisma of a pot plant. All these years she's been on TV and yet she always looks utterly terrified. Ridiculous.
I see it now - "S66 Bootcamp, in which Robot Devil cracks the whip to try and improve the likes of Paige, Teejay, Zoe S to push them to the next level" laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-08-2017 08:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^I wouldn't have the patience, mate. Besides, they're lost causes. They've been on the channels for years, so they should be rather good by now. They're not. I just flicked through the channels now and - quelle surprise - Teejay is uninterested and looking through her phone. Any motivation for her to try harder? Not a jot.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-08-2017 08:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And now no Fernanda - must have been a late change

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-08-2017 11:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Have they lost 903 showing ads for one of the adult channels that own it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-08-2017 13:53