Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Update on no mic sound at sign off

[ Firstly a nod to the point made that this isn't a new thing and that it affects other presenters too]

At about 19.15 Fernanda appeared to be having a conversation with the gallery and then announced live on the mic that she had something serious to speak about.

Judging from what I saw and heard I surmise that a caller might have just then raised with Fernanda the matter of us not hearing her sign off again.
She emphasised that 'James' was not responsible, that he leaves about 20.00 and that they didn't know who the person involved was. Fernanda must have been concerned because she reiterated her regard for her fans and promised to ensure that when signing off she would liaise with whoever was in the gallery.

I would make the following points:
1. Judging from the action apparently taken whoever raised the matter on the 'phone must have deployed a lot of tact. It's on Fernanda's watch but surely not her fault and if it had been me I would not want to come across as a moaner.
2. The caller must have made reference to this forum since only we have stressed the involvement of someone called James and spoken about the time of a shift change.
3. The alternate camera was not used all day.
4. When Fernanda spoke the volume of the music remained loud enough to intrude on what she was saying but when signing off at 20.45 it was dumped altogether.

Let's wait and see.
27-01-2018 23:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(27-01-2018 23:14 )Chrisst Wrote:  1. Judging from the action apparently taken whoever raised the matter on the 'phone must have deployed a lot of tact.

Just a guess, but I don't think anyone raised the matter on the phone. I think Fernanda's comments came as a result of what's been posted here.
28-01-2018 05:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(27-01-2018 23:14 )Chrisst Wrote:  ...
She emphasised that 'James' was not responsible, that he leaves about 20.00

Admiral, if James leaves at 8pm and the nighttime producer starts at 10pm or thereabouts, with whom does the buck stop for Ofcom compliance between those two times?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-01-2018 18:23
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(28-01-2018 18:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Admiral, if James leaves at 8pm and the nighttime producer starts at 10pm or thereabouts, with whom does the buck stop for Ofcom compliance between those two times?

The night producer should be there before 10pm, just not producing his show until 10pm (you mentioned in one of your previous posts that producer shifts would start before the shows they produce start).

This is probably not relevant to where the buck stops for compliance purposes, as the guy who sits in the control room with overall control over the proceedings must surely be the guy with whom the buck stops.

Producers of course have to be fully aware of compliance issues and aim to produce in a compliant way, but the guy with his finger on the button is the one who ultimately decides what is actually broadcast.
28-01-2018 19:50
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

So what production crew are there on a typical day shift?

Controller (Director?)
Director
Producer
Cameraman

What precisely are the roles, respectively, of the controller compared to the producer? Is there a director person like one gets on film sets?
28-01-2018 20:12
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

that was my thinking

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-01-2018 21:04
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^
Also do S66 have Moderators like BS ? http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid120672

Concerning working hours the BS moderator said in this post he spent 10 hours at work http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid271042
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2018 21:21 by Dave_A.)
28-01-2018 21:05
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2018 20:12 )Rake Wrote:  So what production crew are there on a typical day shift?

Controller (Director?)
Director
Producer
Cameraman

What precisely are the roles, respectively, of the controller compared to the producer? Is there a director person like one gets on film sets?

I don't know, of course but I think that there's not the budget for that. I think it's one bloke and he does it all running like a blue arsed fly from gallery to studio to receiving a delivery to trying to do his emails and then he goes home.
Someone said the girls are in charge and if there's more of them I can imagine why.
28-01-2018 22:37
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I know she's had a fair bit of stick on here for stuff she probably now regrets saying, about us being freeloaders and whatever.

But since then Macy has really stepped up her game in every aspect and become one of the best daytime hosts on any channel.

I hope her income has increased in line with her performances, as it will hopefully lead onto her peers following her example.

I love babes with brown nipples
28-01-2018 23:04
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(28-01-2018 22:37 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(28-01-2018 20:12 )Rake Wrote:  So what production crew are there on a typical day shift?

Controller (Director?)
Director
Producer
Cameraman

I don't know, of course but I think that there's not the budget for that. I think it's one bloke and he does it all running like a blue arsed fly from gallery to studio to receiving a delivery to trying to do his emails and then he goes home.
Someone said the girls are in charge and if there's more of them I can imagine why.

Yes I would have thought:

1 camera operator/lighting/pervecam technician
. (He may also do runner stuff).

1 Producer with overall responsibility for output "quality" and compliance, stationed in gallery but also roaming the sets from time to time

+/- Controller of feeds and logo operator
stationed at panel in gallery pretty much all the time apart from natural breaks. I think this role may be also covered by the Producer to save costs. Can't see the operators wanting to fork out 3 salaries per shift when theres' only 3-4 presenters.

So I reckon a maximum of 2 production staff per shift!
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2018 09:51 by Rake.)
29-01-2018 09:50