Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(07-02-2018 16:35 )HannahsPet Wrote:  its fucking annoying they changed the phone system again and now its not working well 2 calls in the last 2 days have both fucked up. the 2 girls i spoke to were both livid and they are not ones for usally being bolshy Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

one was moaning about why they cant do Double bed stints on days as a certain amount of guys do call a number of girls in fact sometimes the girls are talkng to a guy and passing messages onto another girl from there caller

its amazing they will spring DBS on night girls willy nilly but cant be having them on days Wink

I remember that S66gallery made a comment in the Firestorm chatroom last year concerning compliance. It was around the time when the logo screen was appearing so much and I surmise that they might have had a nudge from the regulator.
Last June I reported on the very brief DBS that I spotted involving Fernanda and Sophia and I learnt subsequently that they were told off for touching.
I haven't seen a copy of the regulators guidelines but I suspect that DBS might be just too much of a risk for S66. I'm guessing that the producer knows his girls and that it's something likely to get out of hand.
An innocent hug leads to a cuddle then a caress then....
Safer to say no.
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2018 23:04 by Chrisst.)
07-02-2018 23:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

really doesnt seem to happen with the night girls who are more likely to les it up Tongue Tongue Tongue

that said mikkaela witt was stroking cara steels leg when she appeared on her bed for a min or 2 the other day Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-02-2018 08:36
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

I`m sorry but this just gets worse and worse. Just had to watch Becky totally ignore the camera while she spent the best part of 10 minutes typing on the laptop. Was obviously in a "private" pervecam session. If its not bad enough they take the girls off screen and backstage,for an hour or two during their shift,now this nonsense.
THE CLUE IS IN THE TITLE.....STUDIO 66 TV.
Why don`t they just have done with the TV and go web only?

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
08-02-2018 15:34
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

That’s just Becky not giving a shit about her callers really
08-02-2018 15:49
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Yesterday we had 5 babes on in the afternoon today we only 3 i wish studio would make up there mind how many babes they are using each day

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
08-02-2018 17:19
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Becky is shit anyway, she personally makes me switch channels all the time !
Talk about moody face Moran
08-02-2018 20:31
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The contrast between the amount of effort put it by Evelyn and Mikki B, and their polar opposites - Stacey and Paige, is ridiculous! Evelyn and Mikki try to titillate and tease, whilst looking like they're enjoying their work. And then you have two uninterested, bored, barely lifeless girls laying face down!

If Stacey and Paige didn't blink you wouldn't even know for sure if they were alive! Useless.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-02-2018 21:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Just who was the blonde with Macy?
[Image: image-B2BC_5A801891.jpg]

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 11:20 by lovebabes56.)
10-02-2018 11:24
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It's midday and Sophia is the only gal on! What kind of organising is this?!? Ohhh wait, I see now - for the 4000th time in a row 'Tardy Teejay' is running late so they've put her start time back by an hour. No respect or work ethic at all.

And we already know what kind of dull show she'll be putting on - plunging neckline, taped securely, office set, constantly looking at her phone, and hours and hours of hair styling. Not to mention her track record of taking more breaks during her shift than anyone else does. Oh, and her curious fidgeting, twitching and hyperactivity...

Edit: What a joke - now her start is put back by ANOTHER hour! One measly shift a week and she can't fulfill her obligations.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 14:08 by Robot Devil.)
11-02-2018 13:25
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

who cares as Sophia will put on more of a show by herself than the rest of the girls today put together
11-02-2018 14:20