Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
After watching her - on & off today, and previously - it disappoints me to say that it would appear that Kylie Rose is the latest in a LOOOONG line of faces on 66 that are in the 'one-position, barely interested, phone-checking, hair playing camp'.

While it's always good to see new, fresh faces, that unfamiliar talent needs to be tempered with vigour, enthusiasm, movement, and a desire to put on a show worth watching. One to entice people into calling.

Luckily it's still early days for Kylie - she may well end up being a valuable piece of talent for 66. But change is required ASAP, before she becomes yet another Stacey Robyn or Paige Phillips.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-02-2018 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Some interesting stuff here.Smile

[Image: image-7B16_5A906768.jpg]
23-02-2018 20:13
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone else unable to log in to the Studio66 website this morning?
26-02-2018 09:06
JonnyBgood Offline
Senior Poster

(15-02-2018 12:16 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^No joke. She's apparently changed her 'work name' to that now. NOW?!? After god knows how many years in the biz.

What's the thinking behind that? A nuce established name now just sounds like a back ally East End brass... unless of course that's what she is going for. Just seems so backwards to drop the H in Harris. Very odd.
03-03-2018 07:59
JonnyBgood Offline
Senior Poster

Robot Devil - spot on with all your observations on this straming pile. The babes used regularly are souless bored girls who expect their regular callers to keep coming back.
That's fine all the time those mugs keep phoning in but once that dries up, who really wants to see Gemma Hiles or Paige, or even worse TeeJay sitting there, motionless looking at their phones are talking shit to the camera man?

Certain babes are guaranteed their slots even though they bring nothing to the table.
03-03-2018 08:08
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Paige is the most boring one
03-03-2018 12:01
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

Anna arris should win the award of biggest knickers on daytime. Must have been watching Elle on the night show.
03-03-2018 22:00
JonnyBgood Offline
Senior Poster

When the list of dull boring babes far outweighs your talented ones you would think it was time to reevaluate things. No S66 though
03-03-2018 23:31
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Having looked at the upcoming schedule, and taken the last week's rota into account, I have to ask - where the fuck are all the new faces? Apart from ONE yesterday there hasn't been/aren't any fresh faces on 66 due.

I was under the impression there had been a glut of newbies recently. So why not use them? Yet again it's just the same old dominating the shifts, going through the motions, putting in the bare minimum, showing no enthusiasm whatsoever. I'm officially confused.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-03-2018 13:20
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

Cannot agree more with the above posts. The likes of Paige and teejay don’t bring anything to the shows and I can guarantee you every time before their shift I bet you they hate the idea of going on the shows. So why don’t you’s just quit then give some new girls a chance who’ll bring some fresh enthusiasm.
05-03-2018 17:04