Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
the goings on At St66 are enough to make a man turn to drink!!

I would say Shandy mate any hope of new talent making the daytime babes watchable again on St66 are getting to the point where it seems the established babes are even starting to make the move into the management side of things bye putting the restrictions on new babes and ensuring their own callers keep them happy and I would not be surprised if it has reached the point where they accuse their regular callers of cheating on them by simply calling anyone different or new

I agree Heather (and possibly even Kylie) are the two best new faces St66 have introduced for a long time and Heather does possess the qualities to even take over Fernanda's place when she decides to step away from the TV screens. St66 have had the perfect opportunity to give Heather the same kind of free reign Fernanda has on TV and they simply blew it big time.

I imagine we could see Heather walking out of St66 and going to either BS or XP before the end of the year and leaving St66 wondering why she left when they missed an opportunity to unleash a bright diamond performer.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2018 07:40 by lovebabes56.)
12-03-2018 07:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

A couple of points from me guys.

Firstly this exchange I noticed:

[Image: image-1EA1_5AA75E9E.jpg]

Interesting that 'Mr. Gallery' implied frustration with Ofcom's requirements, I surmise that other than 'official' warnings about content there is a process in place where Ofcom complain about what has been broadcast, that that has occurred recently (or is ongoing) and concerns 'slips'.

Secondly I'm intrigued by the two previous comments above that there is in place at Studio 66 a 'development program':
1. That a presenters performance is considered to be art(by anyone other than us).
2. That her performance is considered to have a bearing on the quality of interaction with callers or the amount of money she earns for the station.
3. That one presenter is allowed a greater degree of freedom of expression than another.
4. That a presenter (one in particular) might leave and somehow be seen as leaving a void. (By anyone other than us).
5.That a new presenter might be seen to fill that void (or partially).
6.'Move into the management'.
13-03-2018 06:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

very interesting

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
13-03-2018 08:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
[Image: image-5A11_5AA79D12.jpg]

Hmm someone's clearly not happy with their cam & credit service!!

(This post was last modified: 13-03-2018 10:44 by lovebabes56.)
13-03-2018 10:43
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

If the boring babe's by a stake or go into management there then lads... Let's just watch them fall into oblivion

Better stations than this depleting shite
13-03-2018 18:58
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^^First off, thanks for adding these chatbox grabs. Please continue to do this as gallery comments of this sort need preserving here.

Tbh though mate you can tell you're relatively new to the forum, as most of the topics you mention, while interesting, have been discussed here since almost day one.

There's always pertinent stuff coming out of the channels though, and the changes that happen over the years do affect things, so it's good to revisit and see what guys can add.

On the specifics: Ofcom presumably have avenues of communication to the operators and can deliver some sort of informal warning should they feel the need. (This has been assumed before on here without direct evidence IIRC.) As to this gallery's message though, these guys have to work with their rules every day, I don't think we can assume Ofcom have been in touch every time they mention their name. If anything formal has happened it'll be in the regulator's monthly bulletins shortly - all available online. It'll be posted here for sure it that happens. They always are.

Stacey's bra on Sunday and Cara in outwear covering her flimsy top today, might mean the nips issue has been mentioned to all the babes not just Heather. And she just got it worst. (FWIW, I also saw the first logo-ing I've seen on nights for a very long time the other night. It was on Hannah's show.)

But on to your list:
1. ...Art is too pretentious a word for any of this. (Although if the babeshows were in a gallery Ofcom would never have gone near! :rollseyes: ) All 66 SHOULD be concerned with on expression is whether their callers are getting VFM on TV (complicated now by the availabilty of the cams) and if babes are being held back for dubious reasons (professional jealously or the protection of a certain way of working). Genuine compliance should be the only thing holding back expression.
All I'd say is that in 10 years of watching the shows I've never seen such a blatant and heavy handed repression of a babe's instincts as we got at the weekend in the name of complaince.

2. Of course, it's utterly fundamental. More so on nights but still... That a major fan of Fern has to ask this I find surprising. Huh

3. Hmmm, massively thorny issue. Perhaps best if you do a forum search for the term 'favouritism'! For now, let's just say it seems likely that it can be a factor. However, with Heather it had the appearance of some sort of disciplinary measure rather than anything else.

4. 66 must be concerned at the prospect of losing Fern. She is unique on the shows these days and must be a major source of revenue. She is given some extra leeway in terms of expression on TV because of this, I think it's quite plain. What also looks to be the case is if six Ferns walked in off the street in the current climate they wouldn't be allowed to work in the way the current one does. But established Fern gets away with it, so you may conclude that, ultimately, she'd walk away if not accommodated. 

5. Would they look to replace like for like performance wise if Fern went? I don't see it as a development programme of any sort. I don't think they look at it in any other terms than revenue and ensuring a balance of 'looks' (in term babes body type, hair, so forth) over their roster. I was talking of Heather as of the Fern type performer in the eyes of the fans only.

6. This was babelover. But I imagine he was thinking of a 'move upstairs' like Lilly Badcock did at BS (no idea if this likely for Fern) or those increasingly managing their own glamour careers away from the channels. The channels are various kinds of stepping stones for most babes.

Finally it's also interesting that gallery is quite pointed in not giving himself a first name. Can't blame him really as he'd only get berated on there and here. (Stacey R 'outed' "Alex" on the mic just before Heather started so he could have been a morning or afternoon shift guy. I don't think we cleared up that changeover time on here recently.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-03-2018 20:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I now see Ofcom's Broadcast Bulletins went fortnightly a while back. Next one is out around 19th March if anyone is waiting on it. Wink It'll appear here.

Also a rough time of capping might be useful when guys are kind enough to post chatbox grabs. Cheers. Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2018 16:24 by ShandyHand.)
14-03-2018 16:14
MikeyCr Offline
Apprentice Poster

First Anna Martin, now Anna Arris?? Someone at studio66 despises the letter H Huh
15-03-2018 12:09
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^And Macy has, apparently, dropped the 'Leigh' from her name. There's definitely an issue going on. Hannah & Anastasia are long established models. Why they'd suddenly change their names is a mystery. Maybe some oddballs out there have been stalking them or their families. That's just a worse case scenario, obviously.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-03-2018 13:02
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

It's so good coming home from a hard day's work and seeing the sensational Heather Kay on my screen, so glad she's doing a mid-week show and I hope she continues with these...waiting a whole week to see this beautiful woman from Sunday to Sunday is just too dam long (but well worth the wait).Wink...my bad meant to post this on Heather chat and discussionlaugh
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2018 18:46 by Skyline.)
15-03-2018 18:44