Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
^Who's replaced her for this afternoon? Given that 66 always rely on two girls to fill in at little notice it has to be either Thai or Sophia.

Edit: Just seen Thai is on. Say no more.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2018 11:57 by Robot Devil.)
19-05-2018 11:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I'm biased of course because I really like Charmaine but I would suggest that here we have the solution to two, possibly three of S66's current dilemmas.
Charmaine stays at this particular coal face and we get someone really good on days.
All that's needed is a little tweaking of somebody's rules and Charmy can do days.

[Image: image-1D25_5B00D0FD.jpg]
20-05-2018 02:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^I'm curious, Chrisst, putting your bias towards Charmaine aside for a minute (and that's no problem, for the record), what are the 'two, possibly three' 'dilemmas' you think are blighting 66 at present?

Just interested to hear what people think could be done to rectify any issues with them.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-05-2018 10:41
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

May be really daft question this but why are the 'cougars' only allowed to work nights?

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
20-05-2018 15:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Hmmm. She can only have meant allowed by 66 surely? I can't see this being anything but a commercial decision.

The Cougars brand is a night time efficacious fudge by 66. I'm not saying it doesn't work and I'm sure it's profitable for them and fullfills a need that no other operator is addressing (itself a telling point) but it's a question of needs must all the same I feel. It's a convenient tag and hook that enables them to utilise a certain kind of personnel that they have available to them.

They have better resources available in the daytime. I really can't see that there's any more to it than that.

If anyone has any other info I'd love to hear it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-05-2018 17:36
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

They need to improve the number of FTA presenters they have available over a 24 hour period.

S66 should give web-only morning, afternoon and night slots to some newcomers.

Expanding out of the 3 hosts per Sky channel every 8 hours format is necessary.

I love babes with brown nipples
22-05-2018 00:41
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Can't see why a cugars daytime show wouldn't work bladewave Not everyone wants to see stick thin skinny girls laying in the same position for every shift with a look on their faces which says they'd rather be anywhere but there Rolleyes after all there used to be the 40+ channel and the legends channel
22-05-2018 06:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ "Used to be" is the telling phrase perhaps.

Also things are very different now. All the cam side of things is now a massive consideration. There is a market for Cougar type babes on the phone but can it compete with the more mainstream one on both fronts during the day is the question. Throw in the fact that 66 have lost a channel fairly recently and are still trying to maintain much the same size roster and you have another issue. The back stage sessions 66 have introduced this year are designed to compensate for the loss of 903.

This and the fact that all (or almost all?) the newbies 66 signed to days this year came off the camming scene tells you what experience 66 are looking for and where their commercial priorities lie atm I think.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-05-2018 11:52
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

I’d still rather watch Charmaine or Faye on backstage cam rather than Becky or cara steel ?
22-05-2018 12:37
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Isn’t variety meant to be the spice of life ? and at the minute there’s not much of that on the shows bladewave
22-05-2018 12:43