Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
There is a part of me that thinks that If St66 created new sets they'd probably be more boring than the ones they have now what I'd like to see them create are sets that do offer interaction for both babe and caller or at least tweak their guidelines a touch so the babes do a little more interaction so that both babe and caller get some enjoyment.

Given how long it has been since Tiffany left, I would say that her place has been filled admirably by the likes of Kira, Heather and Lily, but at the same time checking the 'Girls' section of their site there are no images on the list for both Heather or Lily or any of the other babes they have introduced to us lately, which makes me think they use Heather or any other new babe as one to fill in the schedule if a regular is sick.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2018 15:19 by lovebabes56.)
26-05-2018 15:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^No, the 'fill-in' or 'appear-ONLY-when-someone-is-hungover-or-can't-be-arsed' job is already taken by Thai.

As far as new sets go I think we ALL know 66 are too lazy, uninterested, and cheap to bother.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-05-2018 16:10
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Who would that have been applied to today?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
26-05-2018 16:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

God knows, mate. She's looking good, regardless. She certainly puts the effort in. Unlike a certain girl that's on today.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-05-2018 16:46
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Which i can only assume is a certain girl on Opt. 4 today that you are referring to.

And wha i like about Thai is that she adds a touch of exoticness to the viewing and does draw you in.....

(This post was last modified: 26-05-2018 16:59 by lovebabes56.)
26-05-2018 16:55
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

I don't care what set the babe/girl is on, if it's used in the best possible way to maximise it's potential then I'm a happy viewer, but if I tune in and see someone playing with their mobile,hair or anything else other than trying to engage an audience then I just lose interest!
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2018 17:29 by Skyline.)
26-05-2018 17:08
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

There are also times when they have 1 (or more) babes when babes "backstage" (or perv cam) and only two babes on stream I can't see why the don't exploit that and let the babes on live stream do a 2-4-1.

26-05-2018 17:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(26-05-2018 16:10 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^No, the 'fill-in' or 'appear-ONLY-when-someone-is-hungover-or-can't-be-arsed' job is already taken by Thai.

I get the distinct impression that Thai gets a bum deal at S66. She has been the victim of the TV feed-gone-missing-on-the-website for 2 weekends in a row at least before today, and the last time is was not rectified after I asked the producer via the chat, still not rectified after Thai herself asked them too.

She always does shifts weekends and bank holidays but I think this might be due to her residing and working in another part of the country in the week?
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2018 17:55 by Rake.)
26-05-2018 17:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Which TV are you on about mate?

26-05-2018 17:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(26-05-2018 17:59 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^Which TV are you on about mate?

Any TV in the world that is tuned to whatever channel Thai Marder is shown on S66.

Anyway she is rather dull so maybe that's why they give her the graveyard shifts and screw her over?
26-05-2018 22:00