Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
She is back on Today and I would agree she does probably does get a bum deal with St66. I think on any other channel she would have been a regular.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2018 08:47 by lovebabes56.)
27-05-2018 08:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Abi M been slaying it this morning Smile
27-05-2018 08:56
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

We all know how dismal the 66 night show roster is - and has been for a long time - but the day show line-up is quickly becoming it's equal. It's a group that DESPERATELY needs a shake-up!

For a start I think every girl that refuses to do tease shows should be axed. If you consider yourself to good to stay for one extra measly hour - or engage in a bit of harmless dirty talk (diddums) - you should fuck off. For hypocritical girls that don't do tease/nights but WILL cam daily/semi-daily they don't deserve to be on the box.

And there are WAAAAY too many of them on 66 days now. Especially when their shows are so staggeringly dull as it is.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
29-05-2018 18:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Mate, I will agree with you all day long that some babes are too sniffy about doing naughty TV shows for the unwashed masses...

But if they narrowed the style of babeing on offer, as you recommend, they'd be narrowing the range of appeal to different guys and the scope that keeps the operators in business. There's little enough variety to the shows as is. Besides there's always been day babes that didn't want to show on TV, why would now be any different?

The cams becoming part of the babe scene has just illustrated why this was more clearly than was evident previously. It's seems most non-showing babes are keen to avoid the notoriety of being known for taking their clothes off on nationwide TV. For this reason, and because it can be just as much a commercially minded decision to keep their flesh off TV as anything else, I find it difficult to label the naughty 'cam onlys' as hypocritical.

That's the problem, since the cams came there's now financial incentive to not show on TV, as well as one to show. It just all depends what angle the babes want to go for.

And there is something good for the punter in this... Perhaps the smartest babes recognise the way to work this to their advantage: They will milk one avenue first before moving on to the other when they feel the time is right. After all, the art of progression from timid mouse to raving nymphomanic is perhaps the greatest visual draw a babe can tap into retaining her crowd over time.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-05-2018 20:56
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think when you compare sets between St66 & BS you have to say Stt66 must get building supplies on the cheap compared to BS at least the colours are bright and cheerful on Bs' sets too and I do think the colours on B's are way better but also when you look back to when Red light were broadcasting on a regular basis, the sets they had were even more interactive than BS' & St66 put together!!

the longer St66 pursue the idea of babes on boring bed sets the more people will not watch their shows if they were able to open up their creative minds a little more and realise how boring and stale the sets are (and look), they probably soon realise v quickly that the sets need to change.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
30-05-2018 18:55
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Looking at the guide this morning I would say that to some it looks a good starting line up before Fern's appearance but it is the level of performance some babes put in on these early starts that is the thing

To my mind if the babes were placed on sets that gave them the opportunity (& were encouraged) to interact more with the set they were on I think they would get some good calls I mean for instance with the office set I would love to see the babe walk around the set or interact with the desk in some small way which I think would go a long way. If they turned at least of the bed sets into something new like maybe a kitchen (with non - working appliances of course) that would be fun to see or even maybe something radical like the cockpit of a plane or even make it look like an office in a police station (Fern would be in her element there!)

But today I really would like to see TJ raise her game to compete with Fern for calls, I know it's not easy for her but I think she has always shown a tendency to be on her personal phone on set a lot and I wonder if she realises how off putting that can be to some people. It is good that St66 has now made Kylie, Lily, Heather & Laura look more like really good solid additions to their Daytime roster but a few more new faces wouldn't hurt. It is a pity the Cougars can't do days because if they were able to I think Daytime on St66 would be quite interesting!!

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 06:30 by lovebabes56.)
02-06-2018 06:13
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

taking their time to get Fern on screen

02-06-2018 11:18
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

is she blonde? that is the question

02-06-2018 11:23
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(30-05-2018 18:55 )babelover48 Wrote:  I think when you compare sets between St66 & BS you have to say Stt66 must get building supplies on the cheap compared to BS at least the colours are bright and cheerful on Bs' sets too and I do think the colours on B's are way better but also when you look back to when Red light were broadcasting on a regular basis, the sets they had were even more interactive than BS' & St66 put together!!

the longer St66 pursue the idea of babes on boring bed sets the more people will not watch their shows if they were able to open up their creative minds a little more and realise how boring and stale the sets are (and look), they probably soon realise v quickly that the sets need to change.
[Image: image-1D30_5B12F09F.jpg]

The very lovely Charmaine Sinclair making use of the best 'set' that no one seems to have thought of.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018 20:33 by Chrisst.)
02-06-2018 16:43
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I am pretty sure either BS or RLC actually had a bike in the studio once I know RLC def had a US cop car in their studio too

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 07:22 by lovebabes56.)
08-06-2018 07:21